You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Great Kit Thread

Bjornebye

The first Warrior kit with the yellow Liverbird and LFC paid homage to that kit.

I mean in terms of having a white V-neck and white cuffs. Reebok did one for our European campaigns between 2001 and 2003.

mq4QBpt8DSmmIjIuxAQ4-0A.jpg

Adidas did a variant on the theme for us in 1995 before we switched to Reebok a year later.

s-l300.jpg

Adidas gave us a V-neck kit between 2008 and 2010, and that's my second favourite Adidas shirt after the 1986 home.

$_35.JPG

Since we switched to Warrior/NB, I like this one the most and reckon it's the best kit we've had this decade.

Liverpool-Home-Shirt-2013-14.jpg

I've got tons that I am going to sell on eBay.

Juventus 1998 the thick striped one that Zidane & Del Piero wore in the European Cups Final. Also got the blue one with the yellow stars on the shoulders.

Napoli 1991 home with Mars on the front

Real Madrid's black away kit they worsening the final in 2000 and when they beat the Mancs at Old Trafford.

Milan's 1988 home. Also bought the tracksuit top a few years ago.

Colombia 1994, Escobar etc

I bought Ireland's home shirt for the 1990 world cup with the weird three pronged pattern on it.

My brother bought the 1994 Brazil shirt made by umbro.

There was a shop on Bold Street that sold virtually every kit from the 1994 world cup. We used to play footy on the field at the bottom of the road during the summer and i turned up with my Colombia top and a Mexico top the night after

Told the lads to get down there as the shop was selling all the kits for less than half price. Played at the weekend and everyone must have gone shopping there. One had a Bolivia shirt with massive collars and another lad with long blond hair bought the Switzerland top because he thought he was Alain Sutter.

article-1230512-075762BD000005DC-335_224

I've always liked the late 80s silver/grey away kits and it surprises me how we've only once had a silver/grey away kit since then, back in 2008/09. In the meantime, we seem to get a new black away kit every year and regardless of the design, it's just not a Liverpool colour.

• Upvote 4