You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (a)

Hand Shandy

My head went loopy the last 20 years and I havent seen the misses by Allen and Beneteke that people are moaning about, on my stream it looked like Origi missed a clear chance at 2-1 but I didn't have commentary on so that may be the Benteke miss people are talking about.I didn't think Benteke was that bad from what I saw and as others have said Allen was tiring the second half and needed some help in the midfield.

Sakho was at fault for the goals I can remember and the penalty given against Skrtel was a bad decision, if any player was to blame for today it's Sakho imo.While it's not an excuse I think Southamptons players being a lot fresher made a difference in the second half.

Fixed.

Maybe you just shouldn't respond to a post without having proper context or understanding. You'll pick it up.

You would've thought It was reasonable to assume given it was posted on a match thread that the context would've been you know, the current match.. As opposed to I don't know... settling an old argument that no one else really cares about. I probably expected too much.

Cut them to shreds in the first half, great performance. However we looked really flat in the 2nd half. I guess it's the curse of Thursday night football. Alot of players looked shattered or were coasting. Flanagan looked one paced and gave the ball away too easily at times. Sturridge looked fucked after 55 minutes. Our centre backs are pretty shit. Benteke is a waste of time. Our second half performance was totally gutless and hopefully Klopp will learn alot about his players.

I was sat amongst Southampton fans and they couldn't believe their luck. The away fans sounded brilliant in the first half. You simply cannot trust this football team.

You would've thought It was reasonable to assume given it was posted on a match thread that the context would've been you know, the current match.. As opposed to I don't know... settling an old argument that no one else really cares about. I probably expected too much.

Unfortunately, it seems no one has taught you about the negatives of making assumptions. I.E they make you look even more clueless.

“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.” 

― Isaac Asimov

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Allen has consistently lost the ball for the entire second half, along with the rest of the midfield. He also missed the chance to put us three up. Whatever good he did, his frailties have been well and truly exposed by Wanayama.

And vice versa. Of course, he will be outmuscled by my me of the strongest players in the league. So would just about every other small player in any l ague in the world.

You're genuinelly a bit retarded if you think Klopp shouldn't shoulder some blame. I don't know what else to tell you. If criticizing the manager when he clearly get's something wrong makes me a United fan, then yes I'm a United fan.

Bit retarded? Ah, yes, resorting to such name calling is always the sign someone has been bettered and has gone into their puerile state.

If you think Klopp should 'shoulder some blame' that's up to you and your immature outlook. He could have made other changes you agree with and the end result be the same. So, the circumstances could have changed but your entrenched 'argument' wouldnt shift an iota.

Can't believe we lost this, but it ain't rocket science of course. If you keep giving away the ball, lose possession and lack guts you will lose...

I think the team is missing both quality and mentality. Looking at this team it's understandable that suarez started to bite

The opposition

You're a dick. Are you even a red?

Bit retarded? Ah, yes, resorting to such name calling is always the sign someone has been bettered and has gone into their puerile state.

If you think Klopp should 'shoulder some blame' that's up to you and your immature outlook. He could have made other changes you agree with and the end result be the same. So, the circumstances could have changed but your entrenched 'argument' wouldnt shift an iota.

Haha, what a hypocrite. 

My outlook isn't immature in the least, on the contrary your failure to recognize that Klopp needs to shoulder some blame is pathetic. I get it, you really like him, I think he's great as well. That doesn't mean he's infaillable. He managed the game dreadfully today, plain and simple.

Skrtel for Lovren was ridiculous as was his failure to bring on a midfielder for Sturridge. These were obvious mistakes.

Haha, what a hypocrite.

My outlook isn't immature in the least, on the contrary your failure to recognize that Klopp needs to shoulder some blame is pathetic. I get it, you really like him, I think he's great as well. That doesn't mean he's infaillable. He managed the game dreadfully today, plain and simple.

Skrtel for Lovren was ridiculous as was his failure to bring on a midfielder for Sturridge. These were obvious mistakes.

Its not his squad. You dont know if it was the right or wrong decision as lovren couldve been sent off. Henderson coming on is hardly a game changer.

The end.

• Upvote 1

Haha, what a hypocrite. 

That's factual. You are a dick. Your previous posts have proved that.

He managed the game dreadfully today? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

That's factual. You are a dick. Your previous posts have proved that.

He managed the game dreadfully today? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Haha, shut up. You've been found out. You don't want to be called names, but it's fine for you to call others names. You're pathetic.

You can't even offer a justification for any of Klopp's subs, you just keep saying it isn't his fault. Utterly clueless. Can you atleast tell me why the Skrtlel sub made sense? Because Lovren was on a yellow card, I imagine? That's obviously a reason to upset the entire balance of the back four and take him off at halftime, in your opinion?

Haha, shut up. You've been found out. You don't want to be called names, but it's fine for you to call others names. You're pathetic.

You can't even offer a justification for any of Klopp's subs, you just keep saying it isn't his fault. Utterly clueless. Can you atleast tell me why the Skrtlel sub made sense? Because Lovren was on a yellow card, I imagine?

Well yeah thats what jurgen said? You think lovren is too special to be subbed for lfc?

Utterly clueless as you describe him.