You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham Festival 2016

Winston Wolf

Still not got over Annie Power last year, sucked most of my enthusiasm out this year.

I've got the fourfold on tomorrow, pays about 32/1

I think this sixfold is bullet proof but something will no doubt go tits up

Douvan

Vroum Vroum Mag

Yanworth

Un de Sceaux

Thistlecrack

Limini

In the 14.50 I like Indian Castle @33s, loves Cheltenham and looks a big price to me?

Also like Measureofmydreams in the 16.50 as its a lyric from my favourite pogues song and it's been a sea of blue all day.

Good luck lads! I'll be glued to the exchange in the bog at work all day. Living the dream.

• Upvote 1

Decent day for me, that.

Swerved Min bar that Betbright promo, and when it didn't come in they gave me a tenner for some reason which I stuck on AP. Douvan and VVM winning kept all my multiples across the days alive. Had Holywell e/w as well.

Looking forward to tomorrow being utter fucking shite now.

A fine performance from Annie Power in the Champion. A strong, front running and jumping display.

It certainly was. I thought MTOY was great as well considering it had been off for two years. Coupled with Altior bolting up it's been a very impressive training performance by Henderson.

Yanworth/More of That/UDS

Yorkhill/More of That/UDS

Trebles for tomorrow. Can't make my mind up out of Yanworth and Yorkhill, their form looks really evenly matched. Got No More Heroes in another multiple from today so not too concerned if More of That doesn't win. Can't see UDS getting beaten by any of the pensioners or younger horses that are 20 pounds away on ratings.

Doubt he'll win it but surely Smad Place must get placed if he jumps and travels as well as he did in the Hennessey and the recent win after the King George , all though the fav fell I don't think anything would of past him. So ew at 12s for me , a mate has said he'll take it offering me 5 pts on top.

Yanworth/More of That/UDS

Yorkhill/More of That/UDS

Trebles for tomorrow. Can't make my mind up out of Yanworth and Yorkhill, their form looks really evenly matched. Got No More Heroes in another multiple from today so not too concerned if More of That doesn't win. Can't see UDS getting beaten by any of the pensioners or younger horses that are 20 pounds away on ratings.

I've got Yanworth in my sixfold, so will stick £25 on Yorkhill with the skybet offer.

Also like..

Diego Charmil in the Fred winter

Abre de vile in the coral cup