Quantcast
Cheltenham Festival 2016 - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Winston Wolf

Cheltenham Festival 2016

Still not got over Annie Power last year, sucked most of my enthusiasm out this year.

I've got the fourfold on tomorrow, pays about 32/1

I think this sixfold is bullet proof but something will no doubt go tits up

Douvan

Vroum Vroum Mag

Yanworth

Un de Sceaux

Thistlecrack

Limini

In the 14.50 I like Indian Castle @33s, loves Cheltenham and looks a big price to me?

Also like Measureofmydreams in the 16.50 as its a lyric from my favourite pogues song and it's been a sea of blue all day.

Good luck lads! I'll be glued to the exchange in the bog at work all day. Living the dream.

• Upvote 1

To be completely honest I've understood about 2 of the posts in this thread

Ha ha same here. Wish I understand it all a bit better.

I'm lumping everything on Sad Ken

• Upvote 3

Good luck to everyone. Living in Cheltenham this year but can't get down to the course. Weather has been warm and nice with no rain for a week.

• Upvote 1

Ha ha same here. Wish I understand it all a bit better.

I'm lumping everything on Sad Ken

Oh, there's a nice little piece of object d'art! Must be worth at least two an' a half grand... I'll give yer £1.50 for it!

• Upvote 1

Decent day for me, that.

Swerved Min bar that Betbright promo, and when it didn't come in they gave me a tenner for some reason which I stuck on AP. Douvan and VVM winning kept all my multiples across the days alive. Had Holywell e/w as well.

Looking forward to tomorrow being utter fucking shite now.

A fine performance from Annie Power in the Champion. A strong, front running and jumping display.

It certainly was. I thought MTOY was great as well considering it had been off for two years. Coupled with Altior bolting up it's been a very impressive training performance by Henderson.

Yanworth/More of That/UDS

Yorkhill/More of That/UDS

Trebles for tomorrow. Can't make my mind up out of Yanworth and Yorkhill, their form looks really evenly matched. Got No More Heroes in another multiple from today so not too concerned if More of That doesn't win. Can't see UDS getting beaten by any of the pensioners or younger horses that are 20 pounds away on ratings.

Seems to me there is less to be on offer these days for the occasional punter at Cheltenham. Really short price favorites winning the big races, mixed in with big handicaps that are a lottery.

Seems to me there is less to be on offer these days for the occasional punter at Cheltenham. Really short price favorites winning the big races, mixed in with big handicaps that are a lottery.

What is it that an occasional punter wants?

Had 5 winners and a few e/w accy. Up 570 for today and have money going on limini, thistlecrack and UDS in various multiple bets. Very happy man.

Doubt he'll win it but surely Smad Place must get placed if he jumps and travels as well as he did in the Hennessey and the recent win after the King George , all though the fav fell I don't think anything would of past him. So ew at 12s for me , a mate has said he'll take it offering me 5 pts on top.

Min absolutely wiped me out today. I had Nichols Canyon E/W. Douvan / VVM Double (Who didn't?) 

Had Min won I'd have been sitting around the £250-300 mark. Down £45 now.

Yanworth/More of That/UDS

Yorkhill/More of That/UDS

Trebles for tomorrow. Can't make my mind up out of Yanworth and Yorkhill, their form looks really evenly matched. Got No More Heroes in another multiple from today so not too concerned if More of That doesn't win. Can't see UDS getting beaten by any of the pensioners or younger horses that are 20 pounds away on ratings.

I've got Yanworth in my sixfold, so will stick £25 on Yorkhill with the skybet offer.

Also like..

Diego Charmil in the Fred winter

Abre de vile in the coral cup