You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd - Europa League (a)

Hand Shandy

“We have shown we can score four goal. We did it against Midtjylland, our last opponent before Liverpool,” he added. (Louis van Gaal)

And when we play away, we've shown we can score six.  I'll take 6-4 to us at their gaff.

We can't go taking this lightly, but they are absolutely fucking shite and we should clart them.

If we score they are in a world of shite. Thats all that needs saying.

If Sturridge wants to be considered World class these are the games he needs to show it.. Actions not words needed

I think he won't start. Milner in and Firmino up top.

I'm not too worried about other teams taking us seriously. Not being funny, but IMO results are all that matters. Although in a weird way a good pasting would maybe make us believe we have more of a chance.

Agree the result is the main thing and if we get through no matter what I'll be made up to knock them out, but it would be great to do it in a old style Liverpool way.

Im fairly calm about this game. Maybe its getting older but the way im looking at it is if we dont go through we'll only have ourselves to blame.

We should have buried the tie at home. But we have'nt ...... Yet if we score once tomorrow they have to get 4.

As ive said before on here, if certain players in our squad want to be considered World Class tomorrows type of games are the ones they should be turning up in.

Get out there,and bury them Reds.

Too much potential here for us to shit ourselves for me to feel overly confident. Potentially hostile environment with everything to lose given that we are largely expected to go through. Ideal conditions for us to do our self-defecating act really. If we don't go through, you just know it's gonna be us beating ourselves rather than them being particularly outstanding. That said, still feel we will nick a goal out of somewhere and make it to the quarters.

Too much potential here for us to shit ourselves for me to feel overly confident. Potentially hostile environment with everything to lose given that we are largely expected to go through. Ideal conditions for us to do our self-defecating act really. If we don't go through, you just know it's gonna be us beating ourselves rather than them being particularly outstanding. That said, still feel we will nick a goal out of somewhere and make it to the quarters.

This.