You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

The latest trailer has just been released, it looks groundbreaking from a graphics point of view. I hope the gameplay is as good as before, but that we get more than the usual 10 hours or so of content. Anyway, massively looking forward to it, and it's one of those rare games I have bothered to pre-order, as I enjoyed the three games that preceded it.

Thanks for the heads up on the Beta.  

Already got this on pre-order and really looking forward to it.  

Here's a great deal for PSN vouchers - £115 worth for just £87.38.  Link - http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2-x-50-psn-top-up-cards-87-38-cdkeys-plus-get-an-additional-15-added-your-psn-wallet-2405652

I installed a 2tb hard-drive into my PS4, so I buy a lot of games digitally now so this is a good deal for me.  Although, downloaded games from the PS store do seem to be slightly more pricier than discs.

Edit - And just read that they have put the release date back to 10th May.  Bastard.

First time I haven't owned a Playstation for these games, the series is unbelievable.

My brother is thinking of getting a PS4 so I'm hoping he'll buy this game and I'll have to borrow the console when he's done with it.

• 1 month later...

Anyone finding the camera a wee bit over sensitive?

A little but I have only done the first two chapters so i may notice it more when fighting.

Solid start from what I've done so far, great cutscenes, graphics and gameplay.

A little but I have only done the first two chapters so i may notice it more when fighting.

Solid start from what I've done so far, great cutscenes, graphics and gameplay.

This one seems way more story driven, but then I played Uncharted 3 way back on the PS3. But chapter 7 is great, the gun fight mechanics are ace.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I clocked it in 16 hours. Very enjoyable. Not sure if I'll ever play it again and I still get my head kicked in on multiplayer.

Yeah its longer than I expected but a very good game. Not played Multi Player yet.

I finished it last night and whilst I enjoyed it, i think both Uncharted 2 and 3 were better. It's become quite predictable in some ways, you just know that a rickety old bridge is going to collapse below you. Hopefully they will freshen it up in the future with Nate going in to retirement. As much as I liked the characters in the series, it will benefit from having new faces next time.