Quantcast
Man City - League cup final - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Man City - League cup final

Will be happy with Coutinho, Firmino and Sturridge shooting on sight against Caballero, he's one of the few keepers in the PL who are less reliable than Mignolet.  I also hope someone goes through Sterling like shit through a goose and I hope that tubby bitch Aidy Ward is there to see it.  Does that make me shallow? Fucked if I care.

3-1, a brace for Sturridge and Coutinho with a peach from 25 yards.  Bony to nick one for City.

Also pissed myself at Klopp refusing to discuss his team and tactics, saying "I think even in Manchester they have televisions."

• Upvote 5

We really need to win this so we can show off the trophy at anfield just before kick off when we play them next week....look what you could have won!!!

2001 when we beat Birmingham the game before that was Utd v Arsenal.....well I am kinda superstitious so I'll cling to any kinda shite to make us win.

I was watching Masterchef USA yesterday and they were preparing breakfast for hotel guests. It was the the Blue team vs the Red team. The blue team were favourites and when they announced the result the Reds won by 60% to 40%!!

It's a sign I tell you!!

• Upvote 1

you must stat a thread telling us who you actually like one day H

As far as I can tell, on a good day it's Paul Breitner and the cast of Community, and on a bad day, maybe not them either.

Not that there's anything wrong with that

We really need to win this so we can show off the trophy at anfield just before kick off when we play them next week....look what you could have won!!!

Or even win it just to show it to our home fans.

Must say, I'm never very confident about any game but I'm very confident about tomorrow, they're not great, especially at the back. Yaya is a liability if he plays, the energy in our Midfield will win the battle there & Sturridge up top will see them off. Easy.

Don't like this Caballero thing, get the impression Pellegrini is mugging us off.

Shouldn't matter a jot. I'm not sure we would tailor our game because they're playing their number two goalie, besides, Joe Hart aint that great either.

We will beat city twice(the Final and the PL game) and we will beat united twice at the Europa League. We will become the nightmare of Manchester for many years.

I just want to see Passion from our players. In tomorrow's game I want to see them giving 1000%, to play like there is no tomorrow in their careers.

Grow balls you bastards, punch your faces, go out and destroy the shite.

Love,

Nightcat

• Upvote 2

Shouldn't matter a jot. I'm not sure we would tailor our game because they're playing their number two goalie, besides, Joe Hart aint that great either.

He's played more blinders than shit games against Liverpool tbough. Even the 4-1 last time he prevented from being 7 or 8.