You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tories - convince me you're not evil

Gym Beglin

Tom R was obviously joking or at least exaggerating for comedic effect, but Jairz, Hades and a fair few others have advocated all sorts of punishments over the years. If someone keeps repeating it what other option do you have other than to believe them?

I think there very much needs to be a distinction and not an "all tories" attitude. The sad fact is though Rico, some of the things that are being done are properly, deliberately cruel. You can argue either way on some of the stuff (I'd say misguidedly) but on others anyone with a brain in their head should see how fucking rotten the state had become in it's actions towards the weakest members of society. If you vote to let those people continue then you are going to get called nasty names. Especially when it isn't just some story in the paper, it's actual people in your life that are having their lives destroyed. And those not affected watch and nod that it's all for the greater good.

The events in Germany didn't just happen because of a few rotten eggs. The people allowed that to happen. They were manipulated to see some people as objects rather than humans of equal value. They acquiesced to it. They nodded as Jews were described as vermin and stood by and let what happened, happen. Now would we say that all supporters of the Nazis should be executed? No. Not even in hindsight. But that creeping, subtle slide into brutality and cruelty, and make no mistake the current messages being fed to us by the Tory party and it's media supporters are scarily similar, is going to be met with aggression and hostility by people that watch it happen and understand what it leads to.

The road to Auschwitz was not paved with hate, it was paved with indifference to others. 

• Upvote 3

I don't want all Tory voters killed. Most of them aren't evil, they're stupid.

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if people like IDS were killed because he very much is evil. His policies are making a great number of people who already live lives of great struggle even worse.

If you take every single post as 100% serious then I'm afraid I can't help with that. Either you're doing it deliberately like SD does to back up terrible, tedious arguments. Or you're just shite at determining meaning, nuance, etc.

• Upvote 2

Spot on Stu. 

So far 10,000 people have been killed by the benefit cuts and Ian Duncan Smith needs to face up to those crimes because what he's doing with the help of Cameron and the Tory party is a crime against humanity. They're declaring people fit for work that are clearly not fit for work. Those people often suffer mental health issues like depression, anxiety, agoraphobia and suicidal thoughts, because it's easier to target those people than those with legitimate physical disability's, although they do absolutely target those people as well.

These shows like Benefits street and Benefits Britain are just propaganda, they wouldn't be out of place in Nazi Germany talking about Jews, communists or ethnic minorities. It's exactly the same dehumanisation and lack of compassion that causes these atrocities in the first place. I was speaking on here a few days ago about the experiment in the Daily Mail, were they took famous Nazi propaganda slogans against the Jews and changed the word Jew to migrant. They all got hundreds of thumbs up votes from the Daily mail readership. This country is in the midst of a humanitarian crisis right now going on below the poverty line, caused by the austerity cuts to those most in need. People need to wake up to the reality of that.

Stronts ironically claimed the other day that we are like the cats in Maus, the reality is he'd be the cat. He'd be the one leading the jews to the showers in Auschwitz, blissfully unaware that they are being killed. He'd be thinking they're going to get cleaned up before being re-housed, accepting the party propaganda line without question. The poisonous mushroom, Albeit Mach Frei etc. 

• Upvote 3

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if people like IDS were killed because he very much is evil. His policies are making a great number of people who already live lives of great struggle even worse.

If you take every single post as 100% serious then I'm afraid I can't help with that. Either you're doing it deliberately like SD does to back up terrible, tedious arguments. Or you're just shite at determining meaning, nuance, etc.

You've said it quite a few times, in different threads and to different people. Realise it's not a call to arms or something you'd do but it makes the rest of the post bollocks. IMO it's the first symptom of 'out lefting'.

Spot on Stu. 

So far 10,000 people have been killed by the benefit cuts and Ian Duncan Smith needs to face up to those crimes because what he's doing with the help of Cameron and the Tory party is a crime against humanity. They're declaring people fit for work that are clearly not fit for work. Those people often suffer mental health issues like depression, anxiety, agoraphobia and suicidal thoughts, because it's easier to target those people than those with legitimate physical disability's, although they do absolutely target those people as well.

These shows like Benefits street and Benefits Britain are just propaganda, they wouldn't be out of place in Nazi Germany talking about Jews, communists or ethnic minorities. It's exactly the same dehumanisation and lack of compassion that causes these atrocities in the first place. I was speaking on here a few days ago about the experiment in the Daily Mail, were they took famous Nazi propaganda slogans against the Jews and changed the word Jew to migrant. They all got hundreds of thumbs up votes from the Daily mail readership. This country is in the midst of a humanitarian crisis right now going on below the poverty line, caused by the austerity cuts to those most in need. People need to wake up to the reality of that.

Stronts ironically claimed the other day that we are like the cats in Maus, the reality is he'd be the cat. He'd be the one leading the jews to the showers in Auschwitz, blissfully unaware that they are being killed. He'd be thinking they're going to get cleaned up before being re-housed, accepting the party propaganda line without question. The poisonous mushroom, Albeit Mach Frei etc. 

Freedom hater. 

no doubt the type of violent revolution you watch from the safety of your mums house.

You voted for this current lot who are taking Thatcherism to a whole new level of depravity.

You admit this on a Liverpool forum and then cry off when faced with the inevitable response.

haha you tories

• Upvote 2

I'm asking you a question, why are you (and others) hurling abuse at me for that?

So far, all the examples you have cited are not of anyone "taking" money from anyone else, but of government reducing the amount of money it gives.

Do you have any examples of the government actively taking money from the poor, or will you continue to cite examples of them giving less?

This is possibly your worst character trait on this site, and we've seen it on innumerable occasions.  Hiding behind semantics.  You are one tedious twat SD. 

• Upvote 4

Most - if not all - of them are just downright selfish, but a good deal of them are stupid as well.  Malevolence is another dominant characteristic. I'd prefer to see IDS bankrupted, outcast by society, and forced to live in the conditions he's created for hundreds of thousands of people in this country.  I would wish for him a long life under those conditions. 

• Upvote 2

no doubt the type of violent revolution you watch from the safety of your mums house.

"Is your Hades coming out?"

"No he isnt Johnny"

"Awww Mrs Hades we're all going down to break into the Palaces of the mighty, jump on the tables, break wind and wave bits of paper in the air!"

" I dont care where you're going, hes going nowhere till hes tidied his room and had his tea!"

• Upvote 2

Most - if not all - of them are just downright selfish, but a good deal of them are stupid as well.  Malevolence is another dominant characteristic. I'd prefer to see IDS bankrupted, outcast by society, and forced to live in the conditions he's created for hundreds of thousands of people in this country.  I would wish for him a long life under those conditions. 

I think you're right, but the "being selfish" is conditioned into them, and this is only possible if they're stupid. Or more accurately, ignorant. If they don't question anything they read/watch. If they buy a very simple narrative. Most people that vote Tory aren't best represented by their policies, even by Tory-esque "price of everything value of nothing" type measures. The Tory party thinks a great deal of the people that vote for them are complete scum.

You voted for this current lot who are taking Thatcherism to a whole new level of depravity.

You admit this on a Liverpool forum and then cry off when faced with the inevitable response.

haha you tories

Cry off? Not really, just find the level of contradiction hilarious.

I'm the biggest leftie

No I'm the biggest leftie!!!

In other threads you'll see the same people chucking words like rascist around or being anti-death penalty but because they find someone is more to right of them it's a free pass to say whatever they want. Consistency kids, it's what I crave.

You can easily be consistent being anti-racist, anti-death penalty & at the same time calling tories all the names under the sun on the internet.

As for consistency, I'm not sure the party you vote for are entirely consistent with the values you listed on one of your first posts on this thread.

• Upvote 1