You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad Wool Behaviour

Section_31

Calling being a goalkeeper "going in nets"

Quoting Peter Kay phrases for years, years and fucking years.

Being a goth from towns named Applesgate (I made that up) and getting twatted by scalls after taking the train with your skateboards to Liverpool City centre.

Living in a town that Purple Aki frequents on days out.

Wearing rugby league tops to go the pub in.

Having a slack jawed half asleep expression

• Upvote 7

It always used to amuse me to remind people from Huyton and Kirkby that they were, in actual fact, bad wools

What was funnier was that they knew it to be true

What was even funnier is that they were actually bothered

Argued with some scally lad in a place that I used to work in as he said I was virtually a Manc because I lived in Crosby and he was a proper scouser because he lived in Huyton. I got a map of merseyrail and showed him that in order to get a train to Manchester you had to go through Huyton and Crosby was miles further away that it. Some woman then piped up that Huyton was in Knowsley and was farmland until people started moving out of the city centre. The fume factor was strong with him, in the end he only said that he was more of a scouser because he lived in a shitter area than everyone else.

• Upvote 1

Argued with some scally lad in a place that I used to work in as he said I was virtually a Manc because I lived in Crosby and he was a proper scouser because he lived in Huyton. I got a map of merseyrail and showed him that in order to get a train to Manchester you had to go through Huyton and Crosby was miles further away that it. Some woman then piped up that Huyton was in Knowsley and was farmland until people started moving out of the city centre. The fume factor was strong with him, in the end he only said that he was more of a scouser because he lived in a shitter area than everyone else.

I really never got the one upmanship, uber scouse competitions.

Saying to middle aged fellas from Liverpool who now live in southport, "I've been through to Liverpool to see my aunty today"

"Oh aye. Where abouts in Liverpool lad?"

"Litherland"

(Sneering) "that's not proper Liverpool"

"Right, OK. Good seeing you"

• Upvote 3

I really never got the one upmanship, uber scouse competitions.

Saying to middle aged fellas from Liverpool who now live in southport, "I've been through to Liverpool to see my aunty today"

"Oh aye. Where abouts in Liverpool lad?"

"Litherland"

(Sneering) "that's not proper Liverpool"

"Right, OK. Good seeing you"

Posted Image

Goodbye wools! Goodbye wools! Goodbye wools!

• Upvote 1

Me and Special K went on a stag do and we hired a taxi driver to take us to Birmingham airport, we had to pick his brother up from Crosby and once we were there the taxi driver kept going on about how everyone was a wool and you could smell the blue rinse there from all the pensioners.

I asked him where he was from and he told me he lived in Prescot. I told him it was virtually Wigan and proper wooly back land and he just went off his head saying all his family were from Scotty Road and how his nan sharpened her knives on the doorstep and how well his Mum knew Cilla Black.

• Upvote 5