You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad Wool Behaviour

Section_31

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Same. I was born in Wallasey, probably closer to Anfield than half these 'Scouse' cunts.

Time was, Scousers were distinctive for their wit, their politics and their inclusiveness. Now it seems to be how you order something shit in a crap chippy. 

Woah there. Its not the chippys fault that Cilla orders from there 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Woah there. Its not the chippys fault that Cilla orders from there 

Dunno how it is in Liverpool these days, but everywhere else I've lived, the best chippys are the ones that do the traditional chippy menu only. The ones that branch out into pizzas, Chinese food, curries and fuck knows what else are invariably utterly average at everything, apart from the chips, which are usually shite.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Same. I was born in Wallasey, probably closer to Anfield than half these 'Scouse' cunts.

Time was, Scousers were distinctive for their wit, their politics and their inclusiveness. Now it seems to be how you order something shit in a crap chippy. 

And the colour of your bin. If it ain't purple yer a big wool laaaaa.

Curry, Rice and Chips -  any other orientation of that order, ie - additional words and or punctuation is, absolutely and categorically and not forgetting the inclusion of and for no reason what so fucking ever -  the word 'sauce' -  is Uber wool behavior of the highest order. 

Ye fuckin bad teds like. 

Fella I used to work with from Wigan when on the scouse/wool banter, used to jokingly say - "A'wa fetched up wee John Lennon" Always pissed meself laughing over that. 

15 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Curry, Rice and Chips -  any other orientation of that order, ie - additional words and or punctuation is, absolutely and categorically and not forgetting the inclusion of and for no reason what so fucking ever -  the word 'sauce' -  is Uber wool behavior of the highest order. 

Ye fuckin bad teds like. 

Fella I used to work with from Wigan when on the scouse/wool banter, used to jokingly say - "A'wa fetched up wee John Lennon" Always pissed meself laughing over that. 

Can you please translate?

20 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I only ever say curry when ordering from a chippy but if you wish to buy it for home consumption then it is sold as curry sauce because it is classed as a sauce;

Image result for chip shop curry sauce mix

Image result for chip shop curry sauce mix

I am trying to bring TLW together (or sitting on the fence) 

Its still curry. Morrison and McDonnells are massive wools.