You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So, world war three

dennis tooth

Was talking the other night with my mates discussing world war three. My mate knows about the economy and shit (well reckons he does) and he was saying the price of oil and the global economy is heading for a serious meltdown worse than 2008. Lloyds banking group were planning on paying dividends this year but since they've been slapped with another PPI and the share price has dropped very rapidly. Also the exonomy in China is tanking along with USA. When the last credit crunch happened it was down to lending and the housing bubble etc... Sub prone mortgages. This time it's connected to oil what a lot of people have money tied up in.

If the banks fail again and they expect the people to bail them out again - there should be revolution on the streets. But because we're English we'll probably just bend over and take it.

World war three will be a revolution preceded by the collapse of a very shaky oil based economic structure.

Was talking the other night with my mates discussing world war three. My mate knows about the economy and shit (well reckons he does) and he was saying the price of oil and the global economy is heading for a serious meltdown worse than 2008. Lloyds banking group were planning on paying dividends this year but since they've been slapped with another PPI and the share price has dropped very rapidly. Also the exonomy in China is tanking along with USA. When the last credit crunch happened it was down to lending and the housing bubble etc... Sub prone mortgages. This time it's connected to oil what a lot of people have money tied up in.

If the banks fail again and they expect the people to bail them out again - there should be revolution on the streets. But because we're English we'll probably just bend over and take it.

World war three will be a revolution preceded by the collapse of a very shaky oil based economic structure.

I think there will be bail in next time.

Well here have my donald trump card if you reckon hals tripping, the price of oil is low, economies are tanked in my mind to allow mobilisation, armies can stock up oil now, suck the wells dry, then lets have it, you cant mark like that in the fucking box.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QkCVGOnp6uU

These are just people on the fringes confirming it, syria is a powderkeg how many countries involved.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gajk7ymD9V8

See the stock markets, its a smell of war, bbc even putting it down your throat.

Well here have my donald trump card if you reckon hals tripping, the price of oil is low, economies are tanked in my mind to allow mobilisation, armies can stock up oil now, suck the wells dry, then lets have it, you cant mark like that in the fucking box.

These are just people on the fringes confirming it, syria is a powderkeg how many countries involved.

See the stock markets, its a smell of war, bbc even putting it down your throat.

I get that it doesn't look good at all, was just saying that that Hal guy seems to be a major fucking douche. It doesn't look good though, agreed. Have been pretty freaked out over the last 36 hours. Thanks to Turkey and Saudi Arabia's governments mainly by the looks of it.

One thing I saw earlier was the Zionist frauds talking about partitioning Syria (edit : here.) and have read about that being a potential plan all along in the past. So maybe some of them are at least trying to think past a WWIII scenario, even if they are still being absolute cunthouses.

Are you for real?

I mean, Syria is a disaster wrapped in a crisis surrounded by a fog of confusion, but to go from there to ... WWIII in 2 weeks, guaranteed?  Come on.  These are not just "people on the fringes," this guy is certifiable.  He's up there with Alex Jones, never met a conspiracy theory he didn't believe.

Any system which is based on perpetual growth is fucking stupid anyway.

'There's nobody else we can give mortgages to. Let's give them to people who can't pay them back!'

'I don't want the good people of Detroit to build my Apple products, I'll get the Chinese to do it!' 'But they've been capitalised, they expect non-slave labour wages now - disaster strikes! Who will build my shit??'

Gordon brown is going to come back and sort it out on his jet cycle, Cameron will shout 'Gordon's alive!' Then he'll get skewered. Corbyn will be made ruler of the armies of Mongo and everyone will live happily ever after.

• Upvote 5

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It wouldn't last very long and most people would be dead. That said, nobody can touch the US and European Super Power combination. The only chance against them would be a synchronised nuclear attack on many states at once. Then would come the reply of nuclear strikes against the attackers from submarine based nuclear weapons.

Mutually assured destruction, isn't it.

Guest Pistonbroke

You can bet your arse Sky would have shit loads of reporters strategically placed around the World. Kay "cunt" Burley donned in a futuristic NBC suit asking people what pain they were in due to the nuclear fall out. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I was having a conversation with the missus about the chances of another cold war and it just being the powers that be wagging their dicks at each other. Our youngest lad who has just turned 9 heard the words "Cold War" and said, "Well they'll have to hurry up as winter will soon be over." 

The innocence of children. 

Im toast

I live less than 5 miles from Northwood

It is home to five military command and control functions:

Headquarters, 

Joint Forces Command

The Permanent Joint Head quarters

The Multi National Headquarters The Commander Operations for the Royal Navy

The NATO Allied Maritime Command