You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So, world war three

dennis tooth

I like the way the website shows 18 days to nuclear war, total collapses of banks which surely would send society into complete bedlam and despite all this at the bottom is a link to donate up to $500 so they can keep broadcasting! At least they can stay on air.

it might happen one day. Id suggest North Korea would be the likely instigator or at the very least, cause.

Dont think so

China wont go to war for them imo.

Neither will Russia. They'll be alot of saber swinging but with the US/UK/EU and Russia all being able to blow the fuck out of each other i really dont see anyone taking the step off the ledge. The only thing i could see starting it is a Iran - Israel conflict as i have little doubt if Israel felt back into a corner snd felt it was going to loose a war they are crazy enough to blow the region to shit taking themselves with it before loosing ground. Or possibly a Pakistan - India conflict of a far right/taliban style government got control of Pakistan

You should've checked the source tooth, Hal Turner is an ex-FBI informant and general troll. I think the 100% accurate fact here is that he's speaking out of his arse on this.

The Syrian Arab Army are currently working their way towards Raqqa as well, so by the time Hal's countdown is over, using ISIS as an excuse to invade might be even more worthless than it already is. That might be why the western and middle-eastern douchebags are currently so wound up. The forces already inside Syria can take out ISIS and they know it. All they have left is bullshit.

When he started going on about Obama being a secret Shia and wanting to do the US damage he lost me.

They can't help it, end of the world conspiracy nuts always end up with holding Obama responsible for everything. No mention of Planet X either, surely that has to play a part along with the new world order, bunkers, book of revelations and the Antichrist (Obama again)?

I was going to ask if he was selling a DVD but he's looking for some pretty sizeable donations instead.

You should've checked the source tooth, Hal Turner is an ex-FBI informant and general troll. I think the 100% accurate fact here is that he's speaking out of his arse on this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American white nationalistHolocaust denier and blogger from North BergenNew Jersey. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

About the normal standard of Tooth's sources tbh.

• Upvote 3

I like the way the website shows 18 days to nuclear war, total collapses of banks which surely would send society into complete bedlam and despite all this at the bottom is a link to donate up to $500 so they can keep broadcasting! At least they can stay on air.

Paypal, the last refuge of human civilisation after the nuclear apocalypse.