You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO People with Little children

Nunavut Patrick

Any man who yields ownership of his remote, deserves every fucking thing that the stupid thick spazzy cunt gets.

Got to admit, this was my first thought. I occasionally allow my missus and children access to the REMOTE but fuck letting an outsider or their spawn play around with it. I'd go as far as to put it on top of the bookshelf.

What is remote about it?

I lived in a remote area, ie- there was nothing around for hundreds of miles. The tv is six feet away. It's not remote from the tv. It's near it.

The device changes the channels, therefore it is a channel changer.

I'd like to buy a remote? A remote what? A remote chance? A remote holiday?

when_someone_is_way_off.gif

• Upvote 1

'Channel changer'? What's that all aboot? You Canadians and your funny words.

Anyway, heard the one about the woman who went on honeymoon and came back with the TV remote from her hotel room? Well, you have now. She managed to forget her watch there but somehow decided that the TV remote was one of the items that belonged in her handbag.

• Upvote 1

'Channel changer'? What's that all aboot? You Canadians and your funny words.

Anyway, heard the one about the woman who went on honeymoon and came back with the TV remote from her hotel room? Well, you have now. She managed to forget her watch there but somehow decided that the TV remote was one of the items that belonged in her handbag.

The hotel in Rankin Inlet is famous for not having batteries in the channel changer, people nick them all the time. A colleague of mine used to travel with batteries.

An inuit though = crafty little bastards.

He is a crafty one, the kid is a sponge, absorbs more knowledge then i have ever seen a kid and then analyzes it and spits out a conclusion.

I got back and he was sitting in my chair. My daughter told me he wanted to see my reaction and he predicted I would be "maybe mad" because of the "channel changer".

So I took my Sunday paper, my takeway eggplant curry, my pint of Holsten and sat at the kitchen table and every now and then would just glance over at him.

Detente.