You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dutch people

Nunavut Patrick

I live about half an hour on the train out of Amsterdam. It's a bit quieter and more friendly and looks like this

Last year I spent 8 months living and working in Kaag. Went to Lieden often. Great place.

Working with the Dutch, they are very arrogant and stubborn, but get better once they get to know you. They also like a good drink, which is nice. The women are tall, very attractive and like wearing sexy boots. 

• Upvote 1

Very nice. Doesn't the music get annoying after a while, like when you're trying to sleep?

Yeah. Dutch trance isn't my thing at all. Armin van Buuren is from this city and usually comes back to play for free each year for the 3 October festival. The cunt was at the end of my road for years but has now thank fuck moved to the other side of the city. Best DJ in the world my arse.
  • Upvote 2

I hadn't either until recently, despite being a sworn enemy of the Dutch. Took a Scotsman on US TV to make me look up this story.

How do you become a sworn enemy of the Dutch? I didn't think they were brave enough to have enemies. They hate the Germans like but that's mainly due to that sport in the other forum these days.

Was going through a bunch of pics and realized that of all the people I have come across either travelling, working, or interacting with I have never met a Dutch person i did not like.

I grew up partly in Holland in the 70s and just recently went back. 

Also, there is nothing more sexy than a Dutch girl on a bicycle ringing her bell.

The pub cats can fuck off though, they are bitey,

If I could do it all over again i would marry a Dutch girl and ride a bicycle to work.

I'd marry the bicycle and ride the Dutch girl to work.

• Upvote 1

Was going through a bunch of pics and realized that of all the people I have come across either travelling, working, or interacting with I have never met a Dutch person i did not like.

I grew up partly in Holland in the 70s and just recently went back. 

Also, there is nothing more sexy than a Dutch girl on a bicycle ringing her bell.

The pub cats can fuck off though, they are bitey,

If I could do it all over again i would marry a Dutch girl and ride a bicycle to work.

Louis Van Gaal

Thats your theory smashed to bits.

Ms Red works with quite a few. They're always arguing with the company or with eachother and can be right stubborn bastards. They do however make exceedingly good cakes

Last year I spent 8 months living and working in Kaag. Went to Lieden often. Great place.

Working with the Dutch, they are very arrogant and stubborn, but get better once they get to know you. They also like a good drink, which is nice. The women are tall, very attractive and like wearing sexy boots. 

This is my experience.  Nice when you get to know them, but to say they are "assertive" is being generous.  It must form part of the culture when they were growing up - they've been taught that they're always right, haven't they...?

The progressive and liberal part of their societal culture is laudable, it must be said.

However, it must always be remembered that they are the forefathers of South Africans.

And Belgian trance was better.