You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which current Liverpool player do you dislike the most?

Kevin D

183 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Riise was a good player, never understood why he gets such a bad press.

Agreed.

As Stannis Baratheon used to say, a good act, doesn't wash out the bad.

2 bad seasons against 5 solid-pretty damn good is a ratio I would kill for these days.

• Upvote 1

My pick would without a doubt be Moreno. It's not just that he's thick and makes horrible decisions, it's that the appears to have no humility and goes off chuckling when he has made a fuck up that cost the team possession or a goal. Everything seems to be a joke to him and the fact that he is being allowed to do this shit again and again makes me even more angry. How many of those shitty short corners has he taken or free kicks where he just punts it straight into the wall. I can't even think of one which has led to anything good in all his time here and it's baffling how Brendan and now Klopp just allow it to continue to the detriment of the team. As much as I hated Ferguson I'd love to see the daft cunt getting the hairdryer treatment and hopefully never taking another set piece again.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Well this could have easily been written after the final the other night.

Mignolet is the right answer by the way. Moreno is blissfully unaware he's shit, when he's meandering around the pitch he's probably thinking about bunny rabbits and winter socks, you suspect on a lot of levels Mignolet knows he's crap, he has sentient shitness, he became self shit aware at 2.14am, eastern standard time. Any goalkeeper who takes good money for advertising pears must know the game is up. I'd have more respect for him if he just retired.

It's Skrtel. His whole being just annoys the fuck out of me.

'The Assassin-Faced Baby'- the best description I think I've ever heard of a footballer. Right up there with Barney Ronay calling Fellaini a 'cartoon dandelion'.

• Upvote 1

Mignolet

Lovren

Moreno

Lallana

Sturridge

Not for being shit, as sturridge certainly isn't that, but just for coming across as overly rating themselves and hoodwinking the gullable despite doing shit things all the time. Just so easy to dislike, even in a red shirt. Strangest season ever this has been.

• 1 year later...

Mignolet is like someone playing 5 a side who can't be arsed saving anything on target so he can go back out again after one goal.

the one thing some fans say when defending Mignolet is he’s a good shot stopper. It’s just like a knee jerk response for some. He’s an average shot stopper at best.

Looks like the penny dropped yesterday with lovern for Klopp hopefully the same happens with Mignolet as well.

Henderson, he's not the worst but I hate him the most.

With the likes of Mingolet and Lovren they are turd, but it's not their fault, it's the fault of the management for putting them on the pitch.

Henderson though is just an embarrassment of a captain, you can make a list of the top 100 desirable traits that you would look for in a captain and hendo will have none of them, no bollocks whatsoever, can't motivate the team, can't take the game by the scruff of the neck or even make a quick forward pass to get a counter attack going, honestly lost count of the number of times it's been 88+ minutes we're desperately hoping for a goal either to get us a point or take us to extra time or one more to win us the game, somebody wins the ball back and lays it off to hendo near the halfway line, he takes a look up, I hold my breath wondering who he's going to try and float one in to, and he does a 180° turn and slowly passes it backwards to the fucking defence!

When watching games most of our players have me shaking my head and mumbling "fucks sake", Henderson is the only one that has me screaming profanities at the screen, it's the last minute of the game even having a fucking pot shot on goal from the halfway line is preferable to passing it back to Lovren, what the fuck is he gonna do with it?

Matip would be a better defensive midfielder than Henderson. He can actually run with the ball and is capable of passing under pressure. This is the one part of Klopp's management I can't understand. He did well early last season when the team was flying but he's not the player when things are tough and guile is needed. Unless Hendo is the third man/runner in a midfield he's not much use to an elite side. For a team that depends a lot on control of the game as being the best form of defence, Henderson is the last player you want being the sole defensive mid.

• Upvote 1