You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which current Liverpool player do you dislike the most?

Kevin D

183 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Klopp has a reputation for fucking off a large group of players.

It's my birthday on June 25th and I'm hoping that, at least 13 of these, are sold.

I have a 21 year old bottle of Glenlivet, waiting for Balotelli to depart.

22nd for me.  May just drink for 4 days straight then.

Have to say, I was surprised when I clicked on Skrtel last week and saw I was the only one (at that time). I'm always surprised about how many gmes he's played for us, every summer I hope its his last, and with Matip coming in, fingers crossed this summer it is. I just have a lingering worry that he'll be kept on.

Moreno for me but not entirely his fault.

The pantomime that accompanied his signing and the fee paid alongside him being a Spanish version of the cocky,tattoo emblazoned English prima donnas dont make me take to him at all.He is also a bit brain dead on the pitch too.

Why cant we have multiple options here as there are plenty of players to dislike.

• 1 month later...

Mignolet's got off very lightly today with Moreno taking most of the spotlight. He conceded 3 goals from 4 shots on target. That takes his average this season to around 50% goals conceded per shots on target. Utter fucking liability.

• Upvote 5

Mignolet

Lovren

Moreno

Lallana

Sturridge

Not for being shit, as sturridge certainly isn't that, but just for coming across as overly rating themselves despite doing shit things all the time. Just so easy to dislike, even in a red shirt. Strangest season ever this has been.

Yeah it's a weird feeling when you can acknowledge you think most of you're own team are a bunch of cunts. I like them when they score of course, but when we lose I go right back to despising the over-paid shithouses. I am in ecstasy today knowing we got done last night. I live for these moments of joyous bile inducing defeat, safe in the knowledge I can tear into some millionaire shithouses, to whom I am about as significant as a drop of dew on their lambo windscreen. It's a funny old game Clive. 

• Upvote 2

Mignolet's got off very lightly today with Moreno taking most of the spotlight. He conceded 3 goals from 4 shots on target. That takes his average this season to around 50% goals conceded per shots on target. Utter fucking liability.

just console yourself in the hope that besides league cup games he's hopefully played his last run of games for us. Although knowing our luck Karius will probably do his cruciate in pre season

To think that Flanagan, part of a championship challenging side, has had to give way to Moreno, is simply untenable.

A disgrace. He's the worst left back we've ever had.

I'd take Riise back over keeping Moreno, and that's saying something.