You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which current Liverpool player do you dislike the most?

Kevin D

183 members have voted

1. 1. ?

That's a bastard of a question..so many to choose from...can change week by week also..

3rd...Mignolet

2nd...Moreno

1st.....Can

Can done a job in back 5, however his 'promotion' to midfield has been oh so poor. Occasionally he can do something but majority of time he struts around as if Xabi Alonso had told him "you are a clone of me" with dreadful control and total ineptitude when performing simple passes!

Skrtel back soon so may well be up in my top 3 again soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sturridge by far.

As shit as the others are, they'd all look infinitely better if that shithouse was out there scoring goals.

Is it difficult for you and the rest to realise the owners blame game media strategy every time they want to proceed with a profitable sale of one of our strikers. It has happened with Torres, Suarez, Sterling and it is happening with Sturridge.
  • Upvote 1

Sturridge. Because he's so talented and could help us immensely in our current plight but neither he nor the club is saying why he's not playing. And as irrational as it sounds, I hate seeing him pictured laughing and enjoying himself when he's out and about, allegedly "injured". Wanker.

That exact same point could be made for Can.

I think many have let Can slip under the radar of "not as good as he was or was supposed to be)

He was a better player coming from defence than trying to be this new midfield whatever he is meant to be now.

I think he has potential but he's all over the shop at times.  Needs to be more alert.  

I'd put Markovic in this bracket, too.  

His lack of awareness is mind-blowing at times and his decision-making is possibly even worse. Do you know what I think it is? Arrogance. Genuinely - I reckon he thinks he's absolute mustard. What other explanation can there be for blind reverse passes that go straight to opponents near his own penalty area or getting caught in possession at least once every single game? His touch is great and I love that quick change of feet he does, but fuck me he must be brain dead if he thinks top class football is just in the boots.

Markovic though? No chance. He is Euro-Downing; plenty of ability but absolutely no heart. At least Can has a set of plums on him. This lad is a gutless wonder.

• Upvote 2

Can and Sakho are two of a small bunch I'd bother keeping out of the current bunch. When people stop expecting the world from kids who have to cover for unflushable turds, maybe our fanbase would stop looking like the bunch of fucking idiots they're becoming seen as.

I think the idiots are the internet hipsters who say they saw a player from the age of 8 before anyone else had even heard of him, claim they have always loved him and then can't back down when reality bites and so they call everyone else for saying what the corner they backed themselves into won't allow them to say themselves. Opinions, eh?

• Upvote 2

His lack of awareness is mind-blowing at times and his decision-making is possibly even worse. Do you know what I think it is? Arrogance. Genuinely - I reckon he thinks he's absolute mustard. What other explanation can there be for blind reverse passes that go straight to opponents near his own penalty area or getting caught in possession at least once every single game? His touch is great and I love that quick change of feet he does, but fuck me he must be brain dead if he thinks top class football is just in the boots.

Markovic though? No chance. He is Euro-Downing; plenty of ability but absolutely no heart. At least Can has a set of plums on him. This lad is a gutless wonder.

I don't know if it's arrogance.  Maybe he appears arrogant because he's so good looking.  I think he struggles a bit with the pace of the league in midfield and needs to realise that he doesn't always have as much time on the ball as he'd like.

I agree on Markovic, I meant the "ridiculously hyped but not very good bracket".  

Markovic has fuck all ability

Is it difficult for you and the rest to realise the owners blame game media strategy every time they want to proceed with a profitable sale of one of our strikers. It has happened with Torres, Suarez, Sterling and it is happening with Sturridge.

Wait, you mean he's not injured at all and this is some elaborate FSG ruse to make us turn against the player so we won't be angry when they sell him?

Wow, they've even more sneaky than I thought. Thanks for enlightening me Nightcat, 'preciate it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think the idiots are the internet hipsters who say they saw a player from the age of 8 before anyone else had even heard of him, claim they have always loved him and then can't back down when reality bites and so they call everyone else for saying what the corner they backed themselves into won't allow them to say themselves. Opinions, eh?

Yeah, everybody has them, especially arsholes. Especially ones who make up shit to fit their inane, ridiculous, self obsessed narrative.

• Downvote 2

Can't believe so many votes for Sturridge. In a team full of repeat failures and mediocrity some hate Sturridge more? Yes, injured all the time hardly his fault though is it. He when he was fit and firing was as good a striker we've had bar Suarez.

To vote for him over the dreggs such as Mignolet, Moreno, Benteke etc is a poor effort.

Have you not been on the Sturridge thread?

It is worth a look. You have the usual crazy people saying crazy things, but then you have a lot of very credible posters jumping off in the deep end, as well. As 1 match, becomes 2 and becomes 6, the denouncations grow and any news about our best player is greeted with real anger.

I have been here for 8 years and, I reckon it is one of the most astounding threads I've ever read on the FF.

• Upvote 2

Have you not been on the Sturridge thread?

It is worth a look. You have the usual crazy people saying crazy things, but then you have a lot of very credible posters jumping off in the deep end, as well. As 1 match, becomes 2 and becomes 6, the denouncations grow and any news about our best player is greeted with real anger.

I have been here for 8 years and, I reckon it is one of the most astounding threads I've ever read on the FF.

Is it as bad as the thread in which numerous people claimed we'd be better without Suarez?

• Upvote 1

I find it hard to understand the Enrique hatred. It's obvious there was some sort of problem between him and Rodgers who froze him out but since his replacement is that turkey Morono who has gifted the opposition more goals this season than Enrique has in his entire time here.

I'd rather see Flanno and Smith than either of them, it's just that there are so many more deserving of all the bile than JE. Just about all of them.