Bjornebye

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Guest Numero Veinticinco

But he did struggle and he wasn't always as a 10.  Shame he didn't het more chances in his favoured role.

who claimed it was only 10? There was other positions he was played out of position in.

Don't think it's a certainty we will sign a striker, but even if we do, I don't think we are going to see any movement on that from till we get shot of Balotelli and Benteke. 

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ

Piotr Zielinski could be done this coming week. #lfc (Ben Smith)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ

There is still an outside chance of Mario Gotze. Sadio Mane is another option. #lfc (Ben Smith)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ

Ben Chilwell, Piotr Zielinski and Mahmoud Dahoud are all genuine targets for #LFC. (Ben Smith)

@JamesPearceEcho: #LFC transfer news update: Reds not in for Kovacic and Ings is going nowhere

Hopefully next season with Flanno, Clyne and Gomez both able to play right or left bac...no, no I can't be bothered. Moreno should be dropped into the Mariana Trench.

I am far from convinced that Zielienski will be a good enough player for us. He wasn't even good enough to play for Udinese last season. Happy to look for a full match replay that would alter my opinion. This is one of a few transfer rumors that i hope would end up with "Welcome to White Hart Lane/Stamford Bridge, etc".

He's been on a 2 year loan ffs. You've shown you don't know shit about the player and said you've only seen a few youtube vids of him, so how in God's name can you so categorically determine that he won't be good enough? 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He's been on a 2 year loan ffs. You've shown you don't know shit about the player and said you've only seen a few youtube vids of him, so how in God's name can you so categorically determine that he won't be good enough?

Kek

• Upvote 1

We'll end up loaning Benteke back to ourselves.

Or we could release him on a free and then sign him back a month later. Surely nobody would be that stupi...

• Upvote 2

and first choice left back. Ben chilwell from huddersfield not gonna push him too hard.

He sounds a bit boring...

@JamesPearceEcho: #LFC transfer news update: Reds not in for Kovacic and Ings is going nowhere

James Pearce gains his power by shooting down quality transfer links. With each collective sigh he grows ever stronger.

• Upvote 4

I could only work with what I have. I don't have time to watch Empoli games. I've seen like 4-5 of those videos which show like his every touch. I didn't say he was never ever going to make it with us. I said I was "far from convinced" that he would. Those videos coupled with the fact that he's struggling to get a look in for their national side. As I said previously, if you or Red House could point to a game which convinced you that he was going to be a very good player for us, then I'm more than happy to download and watch it.

• Upvote 1

He sounds a bit boring...

If his name was Benzi Chilwellzicoco and he had a pet rhino and drove an 18-wheeler truck to training you'd all be pining for him.

• Upvote 1

If his name was Benzi Chilwellzicoco and he had a pet rhino and drove an 18-wheeler truck to training you'd all be pining for him.

Hahaha... I want him.

• Upvote 1

I could only work with what I have. I don't have time to watch Empoli games. I've seen like 4-5 of those videos which show like his every touch. I didn't say he was never ever going to make it with us. I said I was "far from convinced" that he would. Those videos coupled with the fact that he's struggling to get a look in for their national side. As I said previously, if you or Red House could point to a game which convinced you that he was going to be a very good player for us, then I'm more than happy to download and watch it.

I too would be interested in seeing such a game. The Youtube videos I've seen aren't the most exciting.

I am far from convinced that Zielienski will be a good enough player for us. He wasn't even good enough to play for Udinese last season. Happy to look for a full match replay that would alter my opinion. This is one of a few transfer rumors that i hope would end up with "Welcome to White Hart Lane/Stamford Bridge, etc".

The inner workings of Italian transfers is no gauge of the ability of a player.