You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Only one manager in the premier league era has had a shot at the title on the last day of the season. Here's a clue: it wasn't Rafa fucking Benitez

By my count, in the last 5 years, it would be 4, considering thos that won it were within shooting distance on the last day...

JP/Karius - proof that incest is not a good idea... And that the product thereof is bad at math, and probably on meth, while fucking his nan's dogs, while wearing her soiled underwear.

Rafa somehow contrived to not win a single trophy with a team consisting of prime Torres and Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Carragher, Agger, Reina etc etc. And don't even mention the mess he left behind.

"Awesome" my arse

There's a catch.

At least no one is taking the bait...

Sunday morning I woke up with a sore back and an urge to call someone a dog-fucker.

I informed my wife, who told me to go have an angry wank in the loo (she recently birthed our 3rd child, so we're unable to bump uglies for the time being). I duly obliged. Whilst violating my member, I was interrupted by a knock at the door. Annoyed that my fantasy of two young, luscious Latinas heavily petting themselves was being interrupted by the incessant knocking of what sounded like heavily wrinkled Jehovas Harridans, I tripled the rate at which I was beating my member, causing some minor burns and scuffs, regardless of the copious amount of lubrication I used.

This distress is off-set by mongs such as JP/Karius providing me with the platform to call them a "dog-fucker".

I and my raw member reserve that pleasure.

• Upvote 1

So it seems Ragnar is having a medical. Thoughts anyone?

This is the talking shite about previous managers thread take this somewhere else..

replace's caulker in the squad would be my guess if everyone is fit I can't see the lad playing.

Someone on here on this thread said Can needs to lose weight, I wouldn't mind looking like that, the fat cunt. He doesn't need to lose weight he's just big and has slow acceleration. f5f2f0846d4277b545369ab59bee3a0f.png

Looks like he's staying at Club Tropicana, the sexy George Michael bastard.