You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

I've gave my reasons why I have doubts about Klopp many times blah blah blah...

I have no idea what Klopp is trying to do blah blah blah...

I'm the nutcase blah blah blah...

Rodgers blah blah blah...

Rodgers blah blah blah...

• Upvote 4

I suck off me nan's Jack Russells on the weekends.

Oh do fuck off.

Rodgers had a team consisting (at various points) of Gerrard, Carragher, Reina, Suarez, Coutinho and Sturridge. He couldn't deliver anything in his 3 and some odd years here.

Someone older than me can perhaps correct me, but isn't he the first Liverpool manager to not win anything in his first 3 years? He joins the majestic Hodgson in not winning anything during his time here. That's where the comparisons come from. Some would argue his tenure was more damaging as he had 3 years of filing out the squad with over priced mediocre shite (I'm looking at Balotelli, Benteke, Mignolet, Borini, and his approval of committee signings of Aspas, Ilori and Alberto) whilst alienating key players such as Reina, Agger, Sakho, Sterling and Firmino while he was here.

The dude was toxic, as are you. Fuck the fuck off.

By the way, Rafa was fucking awesome. He brought to light the shit happening under the old cunts, won us number 5 and a few other trophies, and brought in world class talent.

Kenny's "mess" consisted of fucking off Poulsen, winning us a league cup and buying the best player in the world.

Go fuck your nan's dogs.

*drops mic*

• Upvote 15

JP has gone full JP lately, which is worrying

Don't be worried mate, I know I have a good record of being right but I said my thoughts on Klopp are not a prediction.

As for Smilez post that's a perfect example of the nonsense said by the people who don't like Rodgers.Listing players who were finished and critisicing him for getting rid, challenging for the title is not an achievement and apparently he made the squad worse.

You lot can keep rewriting history but I'll look at the facts, Rodgers got us back near the top end of the table playing excellent football while he was working in difficult circumstances.The man you were all calling for couldn't better his worst season and the hope for next season is we can match Rodgers worst season and challenge for a cl spot.

• Downvote 5

Thanks for calling me on my bullshit...

I'll review my opinions, which are obviously worth less than dried out piss.

You're right on all accounts and I day dream about fucking pixilated pokemon... like, literally pixilated, cos there's little chance of me scoring ANYTHING that's not on my screen, and why bother even trying...

Also, I wear my nan's unmentionables. No reason, just like the smell of the fabric softener she uses.

Cheers mate. Takes a big lad to admit he was wrong.

• Upvote 5

Rafa somehow contrived to not win a single trophy with a team consisting of prime Torres and Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Carragher, Agger, Reina etc etc. And don't even mention the mess he left behind.

"Awesome" my arse

• Downvote 2

Rafa somehow contrived to not win a single trophy with a team consisting of prime Torres and Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Carragher, Agger, Reina etc etc. And don't even mention the mess he left behind.

"Awesome" my arse

Biddly bong pills. Blug blurb bong bong bonce head.

• Upvote 1

"Awesome" my arse

He got as close to the title as your fucking Messiah you fucking dick cheesecake.

Oh and also won other trophies too. And signed world class players. And acted with class and humility. Rafa wasn't perfect, but Rodgers, at the moment, can only dream of maybe one day having Rafas record in the game. And that's all it's likely to ever be. A fucking pipe dream.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only one manager in the premier league era has had a shot at the title on the last day of the season. Here's a clue: it wasn't Rafa fucking Benitez

Whats bigger 86 or 84

If you know that you know who had the better season