You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Guest Numero Veinticinco

But he did struggle and he wasn't always as a 10.  Shame he didn't het more chances in his favoured role.

who claimed it was only 10? There was other positions he was played out of position in.

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ

Piotr Zielinski could be done this coming week. #lfc (Ben Smith)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ

There is still an outside chance of Mario Gotze. Sadio Mane is another option. #lfc (Ben Smith)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ

Ben Chilwell, Piotr Zielinski and Mahmoud Dahoud are all genuine targets for #LFC. (Ben Smith)

@JamesPearceEcho: #LFC transfer news update: Reds not in for Kovacic and Ings is going nowhere

I am far from convinced that Zielienski will be a good enough player for us. He wasn't even good enough to play for Udinese last season. Happy to look for a full match replay that would alter my opinion. This is one of a few transfer rumors that i hope would end up with "Welcome to White Hart Lane/Stamford Bridge, etc".

He's been on a 2 year loan ffs. You've shown you don't know shit about the player and said you've only seen a few youtube vids of him, so how in God's name can you so categorically determine that he won't be good enough? 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He's been on a 2 year loan ffs. You've shown you don't know shit about the player and said you've only seen a few youtube vids of him, so how in God's name can you so categorically determine that he won't be good enough?

Kek

• Upvote 1

I could only work with what I have. I don't have time to watch Empoli games. I've seen like 4-5 of those videos which show like his every touch. I didn't say he was never ever going to make it with us. I said I was "far from convinced" that he would. Those videos coupled with the fact that he's struggling to get a look in for their national side. As I said previously, if you or Red House could point to a game which convinced you that he was going to be a very good player for us, then I'm more than happy to download and watch it.

• Upvote 1

I could only work with what I have. I don't have time to watch Empoli games. I've seen like 4-5 of those videos which show like his every touch. I didn't say he was never ever going to make it with us. I said I was "far from convinced" that he would. Those videos coupled with the fact that he's struggling to get a look in for their national side. As I said previously, if you or Red House could point to a game which convinced you that he was going to be a very good player for us, then I'm more than happy to download and watch it.

I too would be interested in seeing such a game. The Youtube videos I've seen aren't the most exciting.

I am far from convinced that Zielienski will be a good enough player for us. He wasn't even good enough to play for Udinese last season. Happy to look for a full match replay that would alter my opinion. This is one of a few transfer rumors that i hope would end up with "Welcome to White Hart Lane/Stamford Bridge, etc".

The inner workings of Italian transfers is no gauge of the ability of a player.