You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Who cost them 4 million the season before hope they've fleeced them. Didn't notice any of their defenders as good when we played them

It's Baily, he was brilliant in the first leg before going off injured, missed the second through that injury.

• Upvote 1

Not need to really get our knickers in a twist at the beginning of fucking June because of what others have done. If we don't get our arse in gear soon though it is a little bit worrying. If the owners think it's acceptable to just paper over a few cracks in what is obviously a bang average team that isn't good enough and I'd wonder whats the point of an ambitious manager like Klopp being here tbh.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

I think if FSG wanted an easy life they wouldn't have fought so hard to get one of the most ambitious and driven managers in the game.

I think we e already done two bits of quite brilliant business in Matip and Karius. You could have told me they cost a combined £40m and I've have accepted it. As it is, we've barely spent £6m? I don't think FSG should get grief for that. Quality players will improve us, not the expenditure of large sums of money.

• Upvote 6

Oli Kay.

From a conversation with someone at #LFC yesterday, they have no interest whatsoever in Higuain. Not bluffing. Just an absolute non-starter

Klopp is happy with the 4 strikers he has. Rethink needed if get big offer for Benteke. But even then, a new striker won't be a top priority

Fair dinkum.

Merv Hughes is a fat Cunt. That bastard refused me an autograph at the cricket. Told me to buy him a coffee and he might do it then. Then he went and got a picture took with my brother just to spite me. 

Fat useless bastard.

• Upvote 4

Merv Hughes is a fat Cunt. That bastard refused me an autograph at the cricket. Told me to buy him a coffee and he might do it then. Then he went and got a picture took with my brother just to spite me. 

Fat useless bastard.

Harsh on your brother that.

• Upvote 1

The strikers are fine once we bring in some quality in the centre of midfield and a fast wide player.

Not if Sturridge misses his normal 5-6 months they arn't. Origi started to look very good but Firmino isnt in the box to get the tap ins.

Fucking great

One injury to Sturridge and its Origi with little support. Firmino isn't a striker and Benteke isnt a footballer.

Baffling isn't it? Sturridge is our only real top bracket striker unless Origi comes good in a major way next season, and nobody feels the need to address this? Fucking off Benteke would be a good start.

I feel like at the moment we'll be left shaking our heads and wondering where it all went wrong yet again if we don't address the obvious problems we have. No excuses this time.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

I did forget Ings to be honest. Thing is Ings and Origi still have a lot to prove. Even as good as Origi looks. Benteke isnt worth keeping. My worry is we go get Mane (not that i dont like him but £30ml). And end up with Firmino or Mane playing up top and mussing that top class striker again