You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Klopp said that for a while at Hoffenheim, Firmino was the best player in the German league. I'd be very surprised if we sell. This is his first season. The pace and power of the Premier League take some getting used to. In addition, our team has been in transition as the manager changed and a new style of play emerged. Firmino has also had a couple of niggly injuries.

So I can't see us selling. I also think there's more to more to come from this player.

Thats what I love about this place. One of the greatest team performances ever witnessed last night, and today it's right back at it and Nose is telling Stacks to fuckoff and there's Picard facepalms front and center. TLW you slags. 

• Upvote 3

Thats what I love about this place. One of the greatest team performances ever witnessed last night, and today it's right back at it and Nose is telling Stacks to fuckoff and there's Picard facepalms front and center. TLW you slags. 

And there`s a rash of "phenomenal" too.

It's quite cute. Reminds of my Mrs and her addiction to drama. No matter how good things get she always reverts back to type of looking for drama. It's a female thing.

Ter Stegen or some German guy for the goal, Matip to rival the CBs, a LB like Rodriguez (Wolfsburg) or Hector maybe, midfielder - a ball winner and a forward/striker (it's the same these days) like a young Griezmann would be a wet dream.

How much would that cost?

GK - 15
LB - 10
MF - 20
F - 25
-----
T: 70

Who we might sell and earn some money? Balotelli. Benteke maybe. Lucas. Enrique is leaving on a free? Moreno will be back up then I guess. 

I personally don't think Matip is signed to rival anyone or provide competition.

He will be a regular in the starting XI.

Watched him closely yesterday for the bit of the Bayern game I watched he looked quick, which is something we lack in centre backs, he made a brilliant recovery on Gotze, he could have got it out of his feet quicker but he done well to get back in and make a challenge. I'll be honest and haven't seen tons of his games but the 10/15 times I have seen him he looks quite impressive, I think he'll be a starter, with Lovren the way it's going at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Ter Stegen or some German guy for the goal, Matip to rival the CBs, a LB like Rodriguez (Wolfsburg) or Hector maybe, midfielder - a ball winner and a forward/striker (it's the same these days) like a young Griezmann would be a wet dream.

How much would that cost?

GK - 15

LB - 10

MF - 20

F - 25

-----

T: 70

Who we might sell and earn some money? Balotelli. Benteke maybe. Lucas. Enrique is leaving on a free? Moreno will be back up then I guess.

Henderson Benteke Skrtel Balotelli Mignolet, maybe even Ibe would rake in 70+ but I reckon we will need to pay ovr 100m for those 4 positions.

I think midfield departures are going to tell us a lot about the direction Klopp is going to take us next season.

The most interesting question there is which one of Allen or Henderson leaves.  I have a feeling Klopp would be fine with Henderson leaving as he would bring in more money, but Allen is more likely to be sold because he'll probably want to go.  It will be interesting to see how Henderson adjusts to not being first choice next season, because I think it will be Can and the new 1st choice CM that we buy, and then Henderson, Grujic and the younger lads will be depth.

Lucas will go, Milner will either go or he'll be used out wide, so that really leaves room for one of Henderson and Allen.  Whichever of them stays will get plenty of gametime as the main backup in CM behind those lads, probably 1500-2000 minutes or so in the league, but won't be first choice.  I have a feeling it will be Allen as Henderson won't quite believe he'll be second choice and Allen will see the writing on the wall and will be anxious to leave to spend his best years at a mid-table team where he's the star midfielder.