You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester City - Away - 2 Feb 16

aRdja

Echo that. Can't believe it's come to that. Disgrace of a squad we have here. Every single player is either a coward, a moron or just shite, usually a combination of these.

Behave. Put Suarez and Sturridge up top and it wouldnt be much worse than the one that nearly won the league. No strikers = no goals and infects the whole side

• Upvote 2

Team selection was poor again tonight. We'd no pace and that's where they're vulnerable as showed at home, but we have none. Why not put ibe through the middle and bring Ojo?

I just love some shit cunts on here.

rodgers is shite we need a manager who's won something.

Club appoint jurgen Klopp, twice bundesliga winner.

'Team selection (by Klopp) is poor again.

Yeah, Klopp out, what the fuck does he know?

Perhaps we get the "shit" performances some of us deserve?

It defies belief that we haven't strengthened in January.

Imagine spunking 35 million on Texieria and then watching us getting beat by Leicester?

I know you can sometimes get good business done in January but the best time to do your business is summer. This season was written off once the owners decided to fuck off Rodgers.

I just love some shit cunts on here.

rodgers is shite we need a manager who's won something.

Club appoint jurgen Klopp, twice bundesliga winner.

'Team selection (by Klopp) is poor again.

Yeah, Klopp out, what the fuck does he know?

Perhaps we get the "shit" performances some of us deserve?

I never said klopp out you clown. However,after 4 months a tiny bit of criticism isn't too hard to justify. He got his tactics spot on tonight bar having pace in the side,especially up top. I realise the squad is crap and even so, our forwards are all injured which keeps killing us. I'll not judge him till this time next year, and even then it'll be depending on the quality he's allowed to bring in

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All this season is good for is allowing Klopp to run the rule over the squad for six months, and to produce two lists at the end of it. I'm thinking one list is going to be considerably longer than the other.

And I for one,  hope to fuck the longer list is the one that is who is out the door.

To sum up: we need a GK, CB (maybe 2), LB, CM, CM, a winger and a striker or two. That's not too bad. What did we produce from the academy? I'd ask myself that, that's where the players (at least squad fillers) gotta come from.. 

I'm located in Barcelona now, I do my internship in the handball part of it, but it's all the same. If your core at home is not strong, it's pointless except if you have vast amounts of money. So at least 1-2 players per season should be produced for the first team. That's a priority. Than you can say in 3 seasons you get 5-6 players, hungry, homegrown and just add some quality to them. At least, that's how I'd do it..