old skool tom

Benteke is our player you twats!

YNWA my arse!

I know he's not suited to our (Klopps) style of play but for fucks sake give the guy a break people

He's scored the winner in two of our recent games but he still gets slagged off as if he wore a United shirt! No wonder his confidence is shot to peices when he has time to think.Never known a player slated so soon after arriving and considering we never play to his strengths he's still scored vital goals for us already.

He's one of us so back him for fucks sake and see we're he is after he's given some love.Maybe he'll feel like an LFC player and turn into a top player for us?

Funny how Heskey and Benteke we're slated yet a white piss head injury prone Geordie was given more time and respect from the fans

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If he look like he was arsed he might be given the benefit of the doubt a bit more.

I don't think I've seen a lazier striker than him. 

• Upvote 1

YNWA my arse!

I know he's not suited to our (Klopps) style of play but for fucks sake give the guy a break people

He's scored the winner in two of our recent games but he still gets slagged off as if he wore a United shirt! No wonder his confidence is shot to peices when he has time to think.Never known a player slated so soon after arriving and considering we never play to his strengths he's still scored vital goals for us already.

He's one of us so back him for fucks sake and see we're he is after he's given some love.Maybe he'll feel like an LFC player and turn into a top player for us?

Funny how Heskey and Benteke we're slated yet a white piss head injury prone Geordie was given more time and respect from the fans

Hades, is that you?

• Upvote 1

YNWA my arse!

Ironic statement considering Benteke played like Rab C Nesbitt today 

• Upvote 1

I think we can all agree that a majority of Liverpool fans are racist. However, the stick Benteke gets for being a static, pointless lump is fully deserved.

• Downvote 5

I think we can all agree that a majority of Liverpool fans are racist. However, the stick Benteke gets for being a static, pointless lump is fully deserved.

incredibly-stupid.gif

Could we find a buyer in January? Would he even make the bench if Ings, Origi and Sturridge were fit?

He's a good player in the right system and players around him, but it's obviously not going to work out here. Makes you wonder just what in the fuck Rodgers was smoking when he bought him.

If he look like he was arsed he might be given the benefit of the doubt a bit more.

I don't think I've seen a lazier striker than him.

balotelli is far lazier.

YNWA my arse!

you racist cunt fuck off back to the manc boards you will feel at home there