You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benteke is our player you twats!

old skool tom

YNWA my arse!

I know he's not suited to our (Klopps) style of play but for fucks sake give the guy a break people

He's scored the winner in two of our recent games but he still gets slagged off as if he wore a United shirt! No wonder his confidence is shot to peices when he has time to think.Never known a player slated so soon after arriving and considering we never play to his strengths he's still scored vital goals for us already.

He's one of us so back him for fucks sake and see we're he is after he's given some love.Maybe he'll feel like an LFC player and turn into a top player for us?

Funny how Heskey and Benteke we're slated yet a white piss head injury prone Geordie was given more time and respect from the fans

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

YNWA my arse!

I know he's not suited to our (Klopps) style of play but for fucks sake give the guy a break people

He's scored the winner in two of our recent games but he still gets slagged off as if he wore a United shirt! No wonder his confidence is shot to peices when he has time to think.Never known a player slated so soon after arriving and considering we never play to his strengths he's still scored vital goals for us already.

He's one of us so back him for fucks sake and see we're he is after he's given some love.Maybe he'll feel like an LFC player and turn into a top player for us?

Funny how Heskey and Benteke we're slated yet a white piss head injury prone Geordie was given more time and respect from the fans

Hades, is that you?

• Upvote 1

YNWA my arse!

Ironic statement considering Benteke played like Rab C Nesbitt today 

• Upvote 1

Could we find a buyer in January? Would he even make the bench if Ings, Origi and Sturridge were fit?

He's a good player in the right system and players around him, but it's obviously not going to work out here. Makes you wonder just what in the fuck Rodgers was smoking when he bought him.

YNWA my arse!

you racist cunt fuck off back to the manc boards you will feel at home there