You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Making A Murderer

Ted

Finished it with a full on binge. Assuming the documentary hasn't left out huge pieces of evidence, The conviction of those two seems like a disgrace, there's too much doubt about evidence tampering and a conflict of interest from sherrifs involved in finding the evidence. It seems like the fact that somebody had taken a syringe full of blood from evidence should alone be enough to cast doubt on the ethics of the sherrifs. I don't know if Avery is innocent but I don't believe the evidence presented was real just fabricated by a corrupt police. Shocking series.

4 episodes in now and its fantastic. Compelling story and documentary making of the highest order. If this was a drama I would be thinking it's a bit far fetched.

The recordings of him speaking to his girlfriend when she was calling from prison on the night of the alleged murder are very interesting, he sounded very calm and unflustered when if he was guilty had just been committing a barbaric murder.

4 episodes in now and its fantastic. Compelling story and documentary making of the highest order. If this was a drama I would be thinking it's a bit far fetched.

The recordings of him speaking to his girlfriend when she was calling from prison on the night of the alleged murder are very interesting, he sounded very calm and unflustered when if he was guilty had just been committing a barbaric murder.

If he really did do it then that's one chilling fucking phone conversation!

If he really did do it then that's one chilling fucking phone conversation!

Yep. I doubt we'll ever get the full truth of this story.

I won't be signing any online petitions though because there is a fair chance he us guilty, especially when you read about some of the evidence the documentary did not include.

Yep. I doubt we'll ever get the full truth of this story.

I won't be signing any online petitions though because there is a fair chance he us guilty, especially when you read about some of the evidence the documentary did not include.

I saw an article today which listed that evidence and most of it I thought was a giant leap to suggest that it's some kind of indication that he's a murderer. I wouldn't completely rule it out that he's guilty though. But on the balance of the evidence i've seen I just don't see how they proved beyond reasonable doubt that he did it.

Every piece of major evidence for the prosecution had big question marks over it.

I saw an article today which listed that evidence and most of it I thought was a giant leap to suggest that it's some kind of indication that he's a murderer. I wouldn't completely rule it out that he's guilty though. But on the balance of the evidence i've seen I just don't see how they proved beyond reasonable doubt that he did it.

Every piece of major evidence for the prosecution had big question marks over it.

The case against him was weak, especially when you consider the corruption within law enforcement and obvious evidence tampering, which in itself should have exonerated him. Crazy story and I am engrossed by it all.