You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rita Ora

Baltar

Also, there was some no name rapper who did an interview saying Rita Ora should stop boasting to everybody that she blew him, despite the fact nobody had heard anything about it.

Rita Oral.

Someone called A$AP Rocky, who had this to say (rap) on the matter:

"I swear that bitch Rita Ora got a big mouth

Next time I see her might curse the bitch out

Kicked the bitch out once cause she bitched out, spit my kids out

Jizzed up all in her mouth and made the bitch bounce"

A gentleman never tells, Mr Rocky.

Someone called A$AP Rocky, who had this to say (rap) on the matter:

"I swear that bitch Rita Ora got a big mouth

Next time I see her might curse the bitch out

Kicked the bitch out once cause she bitched out, spit my kids out

Jizzed up all in her mouth and made the bitch bounce"

A gentleman never tells, Mr Rocky.

Never heard of the cunt.

• Upvote 1

One of those girls who'll get very annoying quite soon. No ta.

I'm not a big fan of singers and all that ego shit that comes with them being a drummer so I expect her to be no different. Fuck dealing with another!

She's currently knobbing a drummer in Travis Barker though. Let this one go is my advice to him. No doubt she's another pain in the arse in that 'musician' mould.

One day those looks will fade and you'll ask yourself too late how you've ended up getting together with such a dick, most likely after she's shagged half of influential industry folk in London/LA on the sly from what I've read on this thread/other places.

Avoid.

Sure she's a nice girl though.....