You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Cream

njackets

Anyone used to go? Last ever night tomorrow, dusting off the dancing shoes for this, know loads of people coming out of retirement for it.

Thought they could of done a bit better with the line up in the other rooms, The Annexe is prety much spot on with Yousef closing.

They're continuing on at some other venue i've never heard of but the line ups are hideous and have been for years, its dead to me after tomorrow.

Anyone used to go? Last ever night tomorrow, dusting off the dancing shoes for this, know loads of people coming out of retirement for it.

Thought they could of done a bit better with the line up in the other rooms, The Annexe is prety much spot on with Yousef closing.

They're continuing on at some other venue i've never heard of but the line ups are hideous and have been for years, its dead to me after tomorrow.

What they charging for a ticket ?

That was when it finished as a weekly club night wasn't it? It'd started to get shit by then hence it closing.

Can't remember exactly but travelled up from Birmingham where I was working as it was being billed as the last one. Do remember meeting some girl who took her top off and did a handstand to show how her new plastic tits held firm even when upside down

I never went there that often as my main clubbing days were while at university in Sheffield. However, I was never that impressed. I much preferred Golden in Hanley and Renaissance in Mansfield. Back To Basics in Leeds was good too, although a bit up its own arse. Wobble in Birmingham was the least twatty club of that era, I reckon.

I never went there that often as my main clubbing days were while at university in Sheffield. However, I was never that impressed. I much preferred Golden in Hanley and Renaissance in Mansfield. Back To Basics in Leeds was good too, although a bit up its own arse. Wobble in Birmingham was the least twatty club of that era, I reckon.

Renaissance was amazing. Back to Basics was good until not long after Ali Cooke died when it went a bit twattish but the Friday night at the Living Rooms (can't remember what I'd was called) was a great replacement for Leeds. Wobble was great when the floor started bouncing - minimum effort dancing

Renaissance was amazing. Back to Basics was good until not long after Ali Cooke died when it went a bit twattish but the Friday night at the Living Rooms (can't remember what I'd was called) was a great replacement for Leeds. Wobble was great when the floor started bouncing - minimum effort dancing

Golden when Gordon Kaye was playing is the best club night I've ever been to. Proper dancers' night.

Momo getting a shout out from Yousef as his inspiration.

I only went once or twice back in my younger days, long after it had lost its magic i imagine. Saw a young Calving Harris. He was shit back then too.

I seen that on his Facebook before, so it is true about Bleasdale being that Momo?

I only caught the tail end of Cream's prime, started going around 98 towards the end of Oakey's residency. I watched it getting shitter as the years went on till it closed. Nothing could touch that Oakey residency in the Courtyard though clubbing wise!

I seen that on his Facebook before, so it is true about Bleasdale being that Momo?

I only caught the tail end of Cream's prime, started going around 98 towards the end of Oakey's residency. I watched it getting shitter as the years went on till it closed. Nothing could touch that Oakey residency in the Courtyard though clubbing wise!

Andy Weatherall at his peak in the early 90's. He was pretty good. Also Jeremy Healy at Upyerronson in the mid-90's. Two of my favourites

• Upvote 1