You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Des O Connor a dad again at 72...

Mark P

Still doing the business, the ol' smoothie...

Good Old Des

If i was shagging a bird like his i would still be shagging at his age. I dont know who she is now but the last time he became a dad again she was a decent bit of stuff.

There was me thinking this was going to be a debate on the morals of having kids at such an advanced age. The dad should be wiping the kid's arse, not the other way round etc.

At least the kid will still be able to watch him on UK Gold when he croaks.

Freehold mate, you ain't missing shit, he's some crap tv presenter who used to sinG PISS AWFUL STUFF

Yeah FH

Its not as if he is a good singer in ther Cilla Black vain or a grand comic like Stan (the Gaimans) Boardman

If you need to explain 'em...

It got a big sympathetic groan from me, although I thought the link was going to be to the legend about the crowd bursting into the song after a goalkeeping blunder in front of the Kop.

Can anyone confirmed if that actually happened? Did the whole Kop pick it up or was it just a small pocket of wags? Always struck me as a bit of an embellishment like many great stories...

• 16 years later...