Quantcast
Daniel Sturridge - 2020 - Page 82 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Daniel Sturridge - 2020

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

13/14 season he was spectacular. People forget how good he was because of how good Suarez was. 

That said I think he had an attitude problem especially for a few years before he left. Wish him all the best but not sure what role he he could have here. 

Hotdog seller. I'd buy one of his 12 inches.

Incredible forward at the height of his powers. However, his mentality wasn’t there in the last couple of seasons. Wouldn’t begrudge him a role back here though because he always came across as a good guy.

9 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Terminated his contract with his current club. Scored 7 in 13 appearances.

He wants to self isolate 

He'd be better off moving to the MLS, to a place where the weather is generally much warmer. I suspect that would help him a lot with his physical issues.

It was an odd move when he decided to go to turkey I’d have thought he’d defo be off to the MLS, maybe he will but not sure if they still have their window open. If they do perhaps Inter Miami are looking at him as they are building a squad from scratch.

In recent years, Dan was the most natural striker we've had on the books. It's such a shame his body and mental strength prevented him playing so often. Something really strange must be going on as he was talking about getting them into the CL.

Im surprised as a 'free agent' he can only sign for a club in the next window and not just any old time. Did they close that loop hole?

14 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Im surprised as a 'free agent' he can only sign for a club in the next window and not just any old time. Did they close that loop hole?

I think you have to have been a free agent before the January transfer window closes in order to be able to join another club afterwards.

A bit of a strange one this. His brother was supposed to have used inside info re a potential move , but in a wider context how would you stop family / friends knowing about you travelling to wherever and having a bet even if you warned them not to. Don’t remember any suggestions of an organised scam or anything like that