Quantcast
Daniel Sturridge - 2020 - Page 80 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Daniel Sturridge - 2020

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Do other teams not know this fella is available -- free, gratis - as in - costs nothing?

He costs a fucking fortune and offers very little back on your investment, percentage wise. 

Im sure lots have thought about it, but thought better of it.

There was a bit of a rumour that Man Utd had contacted him!

38 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Do other teams not know this fella is available -- free, gratis - as in - costs nothing?

I can see a new name being coined. Where the Bosman involves free transfers with high fees going from club to player, the Sturridge involves high fees from the player to the club. Although he had better hurry up, otherwise it could be called the Lallana. 

18 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yea, he did. Going forward I think he will not be making many demands.

You buy a car without brakes you need to fix it before it’s road worthy, like DS, it’s going to cost you a fortune just to get it off the drive, never mind getting it on the strip near the Cosmo bingo where you’ll use as way of getting the village bike to swallow a load of your ‘product’.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

the strip near the Cosmo bingo where you’ll use as way of getting the village bike to swallow a load of your ‘product’.

You're talking about MLS here aren't you

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He costs a fucking fortune and offers very little back on your investment, percentage wise. 

Im sure lots have thought about it, but thought better of it.

There was a bit of a rumour that Man Utd had contacted him!

Watford signed welbeck on a free and he was wanting 100 grand a week plus 5m signing on fee. To be fair to Dan, he was pretty injury free last season and is far better finisher than Welbeck.

Im surprised no one has signed Dan before Welbeck.

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Watford signed welbeck on a free and he was wanting 100 grand a week plus 5m signing on fee. To be fair to Dan, he was pretty injury free last season and is far better finisher than Welbeck.

Im surprised no one has signed Dan before Welbeck.

I’m not. Sturridge can’t run. I think maybe Wellbeck can. 

24 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Imagine the scenes on here if we picked up a couple of injuries and signed him on fresh terms. 

I’d be made up. Just for the fume. 

• Upvote 1