You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Sturridge - 2020

He's an openly proud black man who doesn't feel the need to try and fit in to white culture. Of course he's going to suspicion cast on him. 

Btw, I happen to think he's a prick, but not for the reasons others do. All rich people are pricks in my eye.

What the fuck are you on about? You're the only one who keeps going on about his skin colour. Nobody gives a fuck what racial background he has, they're arsed about his attitude and ability to deliver on the pitch.

And ALL rich people are defo pricks? How the fuck did you work that out? You're the generalising, hypocritical poster I've ever seen and the irony of your remarks against your set of beliefs and view points will be lost on you, I'm sure.

• Upvote 2

What the fuck are you on about? You're the only one who keeps going on about his skin colour. Nobody gives a fuck what racial background he has, they're arsed about his attitude and ability to deliver on the pitch.

And ALL rich people are defo pricks? How the fuck did you work that out? You're the generalising, hypocritical poster I've ever seen and the irony of your remarks against your set of beliefs and view points will be lost on you, I'm sure.

Fuck off, Tory scum

Another cretin to add to the ignore list. Thanks for the heads up.

We need to sell Sturridge. Maybe the best finisher we’ve had since Fowler. Still, sell him! Like Torres before him he thinks it’s OK to stay on the field sulking just because he’s got a god given talent. F*** off! I miss Luis Suarez so much it hurts.

He scored a great goal, today.

Not really sure why it's his fault that Skrtel and our midfield bottled it.

Again. Cunts.

Of course it's not his fault we lost this game, I never meant to say that.

And I agree he scored a great goal. The kind of goal he, and players like Fowler, could probably score when they're 45 due to their natural finishing abilities.

My comments were on Sturridge in general as a player. Pace was one of the attributes that made him a world class striker at his best. Without the pace he still offers a lot, but will never be world class and will not suit the style Klopp wants.

So for me it's a key question whether or not he can regain his pace. Without it he'll still be a good player, and great finisher, but he will not be what we need to go where we want under Klopp.

He's definitely lost his pace. He didn't have it last season when he came back either so it's going on 2 years since we've last seen it. 

Without it, it's hard to see where he fits in long-term to a Klopp team. He's still awesome when he has the ball at his feet but when a game gets stretched or we have to defend deep then he's peripheral. 

He's clearly a top quality striker but it's equally clear Klopp hasn't got time for his bullshit. Game over man.

I see a lot of fans saying it's clear Klopp doesn't like him and will sell him etc, how people have come up with that I don't know.When he's been fit he's started nearly every and under Klopp and the last two games was subbed because he was looking tired towards the end of the games.

The only way he's leaving in the summer is if he forces a move himself, no way will Klopp be looking to sell him imo.

I see a lot of fans saying it's clear Klopp doesn't like him and will sell him etc, how people have come up with that I don't know.When he's been fit he's started nearly every and under Klopp and the last two games was subbed because he was looking tired towards the end of the games.

The only way he's leaving in the summer is if he forces a move himself, no way will Klopp be looking to sell him imo.

You could tell by his body language and the way he was talking every time someone asked him about his injury. Usually a shrug of the shoulders followed by a 'fuck knows.'