You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Sturridge - 2020

We need to pick the one game we get out of him before his next injury, wisely.

If it's anything like his last appearance, we need to make sure there is a sub available to replace him. Especially if he comes on as a sub himself.

Klopp on Sturridge: "He was close (to being available). Two more sessions and he will be ready for the weekend."

Right lets see if he can do those two sessions then....

I was close to winning the lottery the other night.  Four more correct numbers and I would have been in the millions I tell yer.

Klopp on Sturridge: "He was close (to being available). Two more sessions and he will be ready for the weekend."

Right lets see if he can do those two sessions then....

I think Jurgen needs to get a better grip of his English, he meant SEASONS.

• Upvote 1

You could see in the game yesterday (and others) that he cant or doesnt want to stretch and use the explosive energy to chase balls in case he pulls something.

His effectiveness is greatly reduced unless he's in the right place at the right time.

You could see in the game yesterday (and others) that he cant or doesnt want to stretch and use the explosive energy to chase balls in case he pulls something.

His effectiveness is greatly reduced unless he's in the right place at the right time.

Pre-season though he proved he could do it, he looked sharp, quick and was actually straining to get on the end of balls so it's not that he can't, when he sprinted and scored he got injured that is now why he WONT do it again, he's finished at the top level. He needs to move to a club where he can either just be poacher and stay between the width of the goals or go even lower down the table and play as a No.10 where the rest of the midfield do his running for him. He's still clinical and he's still good on the ball, unfortunately his body and mind are ruined for good.

People say he can still be a poacher, but he constantly strays 40 yards away from goal to pick up the ball.

The man is a crazy talented player, but he's not cut out for this level anymore unfortunately.

I think the opposite is true, it's his head that seems to be the problem. Some kind of footballing hypochondria.

Usual bollocks from the forum's residential bigot. If you have a chronic injury or underlying condition you are more likely to become injury and illnesses prone simply because your systems are out of whack and you're overcompensating everywhere. Hope your sister has managed to stay away from your disgusting views about illness and disability.

• Downvote 1

Usual bollocks from the forum's residential bigot. If you have a chronic injury or underlying condition you are more likely to become injury and illnesses prone simply because your systems are out of whack and you're overcompensating everywhere. Hope your sister has managed to stay away from your disgusting views about illness and disability.

No need mate.

Section certainly doesn't need me to stick up for him, but he's a sound bloke and I like his posts on here. I've not seen anything to suggest he's even remotely like the person you are describing.

I think your words here are an injustice, and since I'm indignant as I read them, I'm standing with my comrade Che Guevara and pulling you up on it.

Unless there's some sort of massive previous I'm completely unaware of, or some sort of joke that's a big whoosh to me, I think you are being spectacularly unfair.

• Upvote 3