You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hidden gems who you think would improve us...

old skool tom

Just seen that Ngolo Kante on MOTD and again he was brilliant.Not the most skilful player but he'd be a cracking player for us and our Heavy Metal Hurry Scurry style.Add him to the squad Norbert son!

Ryan Bertrand,thought he was shite and was gutted when we were linked with him in summer but he'd be an excellent back up full back for Clyne & Moreno as Randall isn't gonna make it here and Flanno is gonna struggle after his nasty injury.

I'd save the big money for the creators and goal getters because The Kloppster could probably organise a defensive with 4 Phil Jones' IMO

If we can find a left footed/sided Ibe to raid down the opposite flank I would jizz in my pants

Ryan Bertrand,thought he was shite and was gutted when we were linked with him in summer but he'd be an excellent back up full back for Clyne & Moreno as Randall isn't gonna make it here and Flanno is gonna struggle after his nasty injury.

The last thing be should do is sign second choice players.
  • Upvote 1

Half of our players would fall into this category if they were at other sides, including those we need to upgrade on if we're to kick on.

No more back ups, no more players who "can do a job" or might come good. We add quality or someone who brings something that can't be found elsewhere in the squad; the new players make the old ones the back ups by being better, barring that I'd rather we kept our money. 

• Upvote 1

If Rodgers was still around: £30M for Vardy, £25M for Bolasie and £20M for Butland.

Butlands has been amazing this season to be fair to him, he's much much better than Mignolet.

The real hidden gems half of don't even know about until a Dortmund or a Porto signs them up and increases their profile, unless you're an expert in the Polish you're not really going to know about a Lewondoski.

Likewise all the players mentioned here aren't really hidden gems anymore, if they're playing top flight football in a major European league. They'll still cost a fair few million.

Dahoud from Gladbach is going to be some serious player

If the Moreno links to Real Madrid actually happens. I'll be all over Hector from Koln

Geis, Sane and Meyer at Schalke are all going to be special players

Leon Goretzka i rate very highly too.