Quantcast
Newcastle (A) - 06/12/15 - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
ZonkoVille77

Newcastle (A) - 06/12/15

Not that thrilled to see Benteke up front, to be honest. 

He's a good player but we're better with someone else up there.  Would rather have seen Firmino as a false 9, but Benteke has a good chance of scoring even so and we should be strong enough to beat these.

Would of started Sturridge personally, it's rare that he actually gets injured on the pitch. But hopefully Benteke can grab a few today, I'd like to see him just get a standard strikers goal, he's capable of the sublime but a scrappy backpost header or tap in from 4 yards would give me greater satisfaction today.

Not that thrilled to see Benteke up front, to be honest. 

He's a good player but we're better with someone else up there.  Would rather have seen Firmino as a false 9, but Benteke has a good chance of scoring even so and we should be strong enough to beat these.

We've got to find a way to get the most out of him, there will come a time when we need him or we need a player with his attributes to beat certain teams.  Today seems as good a time as any to experiment.

I can understand Klopp opting for Benteke, after being out for that long the road to a full recovery is a long one and midweek would of taken it out of him.  Hopefully he gets at least 30 minutes though.

These should be bummed so hard that they hurt. Upbeat pace and direct they will pack it in. Non of them want to be there or have Scheteve there.

I was in Newcastle the other day what a big stand they have.