You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (A) - 06/12/15

ZonkoVille77

I think its harsh on mclaren he walked into a poor team of mercenaries and was never going to be able to turn them round without at least a season there behind him to change it round.

He appears to be a passive onlooker to me, not much 'management' going on at all. Newcastle are a rudderless ship heading towards the rocks and nobody is doing anything to address the problem.

Newcastle is a tough job, there's no debating that, but in my opinion McClaren is as culpable as the rest. They need to get rid or they're going down, bring in someone who will actually do something.

He appears to be a passive onlooker to me, not much 'management' going on at all. Newcastle are a rudderless ship heading towards the rocks and nobody is doing anything to address the problem.

Newcastle is a tough job, there's no debating that, but in my opinion McClaren is as culpable as the rest. They need to get rid or they're going down, bring in someone who will actually do something.

I just dont see what he can do, play kids most of whom wont be good enough or mercenaries, theyve been rotting from ashleys policy of trying to become porto for a while, for me if they survive on goal difference that would be par, when your best two cbs are constantly injured and are taylor and collocinni its not gonna be an easy ride. He needs to bring in his own players, they could do a lot worse, carver, kinnear, fucking hell picking up after that lot its a comical club on every level and its caught up with them. The rot began from a malattended surface.

time of the day, about two hours before teams are announced, that line-ups start to surface online.

Would you be happy with this?

Confirmed #LFCXI vs Newcastle: Mignolet Clyne Lovren Skrtel Moreno Lucas Allen Firmino Ibe Milner Benteke #LFC

— Jumping Jurgen (@JumpingJurgen) Sun Dec 06 10:58:23 +0000 2015Note: not the confirmed team. Could just be usual Twitter whispers. Twhispers, if you will.

I am worried..because whenever I start looking forward to what I consider a relatively easy game...we lose it.

I would settle for 1-0 with a good performance.

I feel the same, no pressure on Newcastle who normally perform against us at home and everyones expecting us to batter them.During my time watching LFC these kind of games turn out to be painful, this will be a tough close game and like you I'd be happy to take 1-0 win now.

Sturridge should not be starting this game after playing a couple of days ago, bring him on the last 30 mins if we don't have a good lead but if we do either bring him on the last 15 or not at all.

• Downvote 1

time of the day, about two hours before teams are announced, that line-ups start to surface online.

Would you be happy with this?

Confirmed #LFCXI vs Newcastle: Mignolet Clyne Lovren Skrtel Moreno Lucas Allen Firmino Ibe Milner Benteke #LFC

— Jumping Jurgen (@JumpingJurgen) Sun Dec 06 10:58:23 +0000 2015Note: not the confirmed team. Could just be usual Twitter whispers. Twhispers, if you will.

Amazing that we can trounce an almost full strength Southampton side and make 7 changes and be very confident of a win. And that's without Sakho Flanno and Coutinho. I'm starting to believe