You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (A)- 02/12/15 - Football LC Quarters

ZonkoVille77

Keep going, hopefully we score six every time.

Sadly these days it is the odd game here and there.....I am in the ACS so will be at the Stoke home game and hopefully will be able to score a ticket for the away leg as well.

The members sale is so hit and miss for league games - been to three in the league so far this season. Additional members sales and keeping eyes open as and when tickets show up is about all can do. 

Smith looked good when he came on. Pretty sure we only saw him once under Rodgers but he looked a different player completely, didn't realise he was so quick.

Ibe is going to be the player we hoped Sterling would become too and no reason Origi couldn't go on to be a great player with Klopp's guidance. Allen had a great game too and Lallana looks a different player.

Enrique and Lovren are our only players I'd rather not see on our team-sheet but even the latter looks steadier under Klopp. Excited to see what the manager can do with our current players and the players we bring in.

Hendo is going to kick on big time, same with Can, Lucas is undroppable and Milner and Allen are great options to have too. I'd like to see us get a real world-class midfilder but I hope Klopp can persuade the likes of Allen to stick around as a squad player. Same with Lallana who you imagine wont start as much if Sturridge stays fit and once Firimno settles fully.

Klopp will bring us the title within 3 seasons. I'm even considering a tenner on us now but maybe I'm drunk on class football and gin.

Lucas and Mignolet are the only positions which I think can clearly be upgraded, considering they both seem highly rated by the manager that shows how strong the squad is.

I see a different Lovren recently and as I said before the game it's early days but I think he has finally arrived, I can see the difference in his confidence from the way he is playing the ball around.Lovely ball for Smith last night and against city there was a time in the game where he had the ball fizzed back to him with two city players closing him down fast, he was off balance and falling back but controlled it on his weaker left foot and dinked the ball over both their heads and perfectly in to the feet of one of our ams.That was the first time I've seen eveidence of him being better on the ball then Sakho, Lovren keeps his place for me unless he has another nightmare performance.

• Downvote 1

Lucas and Mignolet are the only positions which I think can clearly be upgraded, considering they both seem highly rated by the manager that shows how strong the squad is.

I see a different Lovren recently and as I said before the game it's early days but I think he has finally arrived, I can see the difference in his confidence from the way he is playing the ball around.Lovely ball for Smith last night and against city there was a time in the game where he had the ball fizzed back to him with two city players closing him down fast, he was off balance and falling back but controlled it on his weaker left foot and dinked the ball over both their heads and perfectly in to the feet of one of our ams.That was the first time I've seen eveidence of him being better on the ball then Sakho, Lovren keeps his place for me unless he has another nightmare performance.

i scrolled past the name and read about Lucas being upgraded and the Sack not being as good on the ball as Lovren and thought 'what the fuck is this cunt on' then saw the name... :huh:

• Upvote 1

Lived in Southampton a long time and always used to watch Liverpool when they came down, but not for a long time. Plenty of non scouse there mind as it is in anfield I believe these days which was a bit weird but what can you do in this day of modern shite. Looking forward to weekend in Liverpool , is it any good?