Quantcast
Southampton (A)- 02/12/15 - Football LC Quarters - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
ZonkoVille77

Southampton (A)- 02/12/15 - Football LC Quarters

Can't see a thread, and can't remember if I've ever started a match thread so here's hoping I'm not bad luck.

I hope the wind dies down to slightly warmer moderate breeze, so that the crowd don't need to snuggle together for heat.

Hoping for some shoulder to shoulder camaraderie, with pleasant songs ringing all around the stadium.

It would be nice for the match officials to get involved with the spirit of the occasion and smile from time to time.

A narrow 2-1 win for us would keep me happy and prevent me from throwing the missus out to the back garden overnight.

• Upvote 2

Was going to go but decided not to as coming back for weekend. I think it will be a tough one obviously and agree about the 2-1 win so might have a small bet at 5/1 for the win and both teams to score.

Mignolet

Clyne

Skrtel

Lovren

Moreno

Lucas

Can

Milner

Coutinho

Lallana

Firmino

With sturridge and Henderson getting on at some point please.

I can see this game going to extra time, I fancy Sturridge to score late on and think we will get through.

I had a look for threads about Clyne or Lovren but can't find any recent ones, I said all summer Clyne would be our best signing and he hasn't let me down, top class player.On Lovren I think we are finally seeing the real him, he looks confident and has some protection in front of him now.If he keeps up his good form Sakho shouldnt go straight back in to the team when he returns, it's early days but I think Lovren will continue to

improve.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Decided to go fuck it, hope I don't put the mockers on it. Sticking with the 2-1 for the bet but not that confident,and yes let's hope sturridge comes on at some stage and slots home the winner

Bogdan, Randall, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Lucas, Allen, Lallana, Origi, Sturridge.

Subs: Mignolet, Smith, Milner, Benteke, Firmino, Henderson, Ibe.

Bogdan, Randall, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Lucas, Allen, Lallana, Origi, Sturridge.

Subs: Mignolet, Smith, Milner, Benteke, Firmino, Henderson, Ibe.

interesting

Bogdan, Randall, Allen and Origi weaken the side significantly.   Not much Klopp can do with a poor squad and so many games tho.

Not exactly the strongest of line-ups, but could be a decent strategy of reversing the pressure onto them. Just hope we can stay in the game till we are able to throw Firmino, Benteke and Hendo to hopefully make the difference late on. Randall and Origi don't exactly fill me with confidence.

Sick of seeing Sturridge out there risking his body when he should be iced up at home in front of the telly. Klopp's got to have a word with this shithouse.

When are the semi-finals played? Playing Stoke, City or the bitters over two-legs doesn't sound very fun but I'd love to see the damage control from the bitters if we bummed them hard.