You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benteke

kirkbyred1

There was one moment last night when Ibe I think it was rolled it across the 6 yard box and the stupid twat was stood on the penalty spot complaining. It was begging for a tap in.

Later he was out wide with Milner looking to play a 1/2 . Fucking bloke is a nightmare.

If he isn't going to move about at least stand in the right place.

Yep, it's hard to plan around that kind of play, making the right move on rare occasions can sometimes be just as disruptive as never doing so. No one knows where he'll be.

Different players, but watching him reminds me a bit of Soldado at Spurs. He had talent, and you could highlight numerous clips where he did something right, but he was never where anyone expected him to be. He went wide when he should've been central, and held his run when he should've moved. It was always just a bit out of sync.

I'm still hoping Henderson being back will mean he's at least useful though, even if it does mean we're using him as a basic Heskey figure that others run off.

He's retarded. That Ibe cross where he stood on the edge pf the box, behind a crowd pf players, instead of running into the space for a tap in, sums him up.

The worst part is he actually thought he was in the right place. He'll never learn.

Did my fucking head in that did. I think you have been too kind to him saying he was stood on the penalty spot... He wasn't even that fucking close. I took of pic of it last night as I was going mental.

He's a fucking spastic.

Posted Image

• Upvote 3

Did my fucking head in that did. I think you have been too kind to him saying he was stood on the penalty spot... He wasn't even that fucking close. I took of pic of it last night as I was going mental.

He's a fucking spastic.

b164c04c996616a526e2009333c1f423.jpg

Nevermind Benteke- Your TV seems to have chicken pox?

• Upvote 1

Haha! They are diamonds. Got to spend my millions somewhere! :-)

(It's in the bedroom and yes, I've had loads of shit for it, but the wife chose it a few years ago.. honest..)

The old "the wife chose it" blag.

I love it and hate it. But mostly hate it.

10/10 for flair though- next you'll say its one of them new fangled bed TV things....