You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benteke

kirkbyred1

Completely unneccesary, seems like calling people "fat" is still socially acceptable for whatever reason.  

Because:

It is unseemly/unsightly.

A fucking nuisance in any cramped public/travel setting.

Is a major health problem, costing the NHS at least £6 billion a year.

And aside from a very few cases (a tiny weeny percentage), it is all the fault of the person. It's not like being born into a faith, having a different shade of skin or having a disability. All you have to do is stop eating so much fucking food (learn to cook) and get of your lazy arse every once in a while to do some exercise.

STOP EATING FUCKING FOOD

• Downvote 3

Because:

And aside from a very few cases (a tiny weeny percentage), it is all the fault of the person. It's not like being born into a faith, having a different shade of skin or having a disability. All you have to do is stop eating so much fucking food (learn to cook) and get of your lazy arse every once in a while to do some exercise.

STOP EATING FUCKING FOOD

Yes, it's as black and white as that... All overweight people - stop eating so much food so Mr Nando doesn't have to suffer such a disgusting eyesore while he's eating his celery on the bus. 

Fat is a descriptor.

As is Black, White, Jew, Protestant, Catholic, tall, short, skinny, young, old, bald, hairy, etc.

If people are offended, that's their own tough shit. They're fat, and that's that.

Fat Larry (without the band).

• Upvote 1

Because:

STOP EATING FUCKING FOOD

Well, that's the last time I eat your chicken, you rude cunt.

• Upvote 1

Fat is a descriptor.

As is Black, White, Jew, Protestant, Catholic, tall, short, skinny, young, old, bald, hairy, etc.

If people are offended, that's their own tough shit. They're fat, and that's that.

Fat Larry (without the band).

Yes, that's fair enough, I should have been clearer, I mean taking the piss and generally acting like overweight people are subhuman in some way not actually using the word "fat" to describe someone.  

Because:

STOP EATING FUCKING FOOD

id go check ya facts  people with cancer cost more to treat than so call fat people is that wrong aswell ? and while we are at it  old people pensions cost more that dole money disabiliy payments and fat people combined  .....you listen to that not so skinny  cameron  he loves people like you  

there are plenty of things that cause obesity like hormone injections thyroid issues diabetes....the list goes on   

• Upvote 1

No one will convince me I don't have a good knowledge of football, I impressed myself with what I said about Benteke as I saw Danny Murphy say the exact same after I had wrote it.

I said that after Klopps first game where everyone was saying that we would be running like that every game,I disagreed and have been proved right.

My bad rep started on here when I said Mignoelt should be sold in his first season here and it got worse for saying BR should have been allowed to see this season out.Nothing needs to be said about Mignolet and sacking BR has fucked up a season where we should have been getting fourth atleast.The only positives from sacking BR early are Klopp has time to assess his squad, it's cost us millions to sack BR and appoint Klopp and we have nothing to show for it.Theres two cl places available and that won't be the case for a long time to come, the owners must be pissed but they brought it on themselves.

I'm not being arrogant but I did say how the last 2 seasons would go during the summer windows before they started, that's why I trust my own opinion even when others say I'm wrong.

• Downvote 3

Bourgeois twats blaming fat people (who are overwhelmingly poor) for working tiring, long-commute jobs, growing up with advertising targeted at young kids, expensive gyms and lack of public parks. Fuck I hate this planet.

What are you talking about?  Fat people make decisions about every meal they eat, just like thin people do.  And I was not aware that fat people all have long commute jobs.  Stop making lame excuses.  

• Upvote 1