You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benteke

kirkbyred1

It was over for him here when he missed those two sitters in the last few minutes against Leicester and Sunderland.

Not sure what Klopp was thinking tonight making him captain but I think it'd be best for all parties if he was moved on. If others are fit he wont play reducing his value, if he does play we're just not set up to play to his strengths so there'll be more poor performances from him.

I feel a bit bad for him. No planning went into his signing at all.

It was over for him here when he missed those two sitters in the last few minutes against Leicester and Sunderland.

Not sure what Klopp was thinking tonight making him captain but I think it'd be best for all parties if he was moved on. If others are fit he wont play reducing his value, if he does play we're just not set up to play to his strengths so there'll be more poor performances from him.

He didn't have much choice really.  Either the useless lump, Enrique who's played more games of Fifa this Season than actual games or that Ginger mug in goal.  Not likely to give it to one of the kids and there was no point playing Lucas.  Maybe he expected a bit more effort may be forthcoming with the responsibility.  Sadly Benteke is a lazy cunt who's no doubt rather happy to pick up a huge wage for doing fuck all.

Or any of the others.

• Upvote 1

I'm beginning to agree with those who think he's just clueless about how to play in this side. He doesn't do the work required to be a success and he's not shown the ability to change it. I'm not sure that it's down to laziness but for me the way he's always been used have caused his instincts to be formed in such a way that he doesn't know how to play any way else. He probably gets the instructions and thinks "okay I'll run more" but then in the game he just reverts to type, and since he's not used to doing it his "running more" means he's often offside.

What's shit is that he's clearly got the technical ability to be capable of being a player for us, but I just genuinely don't think he has any idea how to do it.

Seriously, what are his strengths or should that be strength cos Im fucked if I see any?

He gets one header at goal tonight against a league 2 keeper and he puts it right where the keeper was going. Yeah, deffo premier league \ international guile there.

He got a few headers outside the box and the fucker just went straight up in the air!

He cant hold the ball up, when it came to him it pinged off him. He was static again and now he's fucking falling over all the time.

I dont see strengths, only weaknesses. Oh, 32 million of them.

He always seemed like a handful to play against at villa but now he is just a handful of some strangers piss. Service or not a professional at this level should be able to show skill, intelligence and some kind of guile. Liverpool scouts and entire transfer committee are a fucking farce. FSG sack that fucking Amiga stat twat.