You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jamie Vardy

Nasty Lizard

I can't help but like the guy.

He's a grafter, and fucking right quick. And knows where the goal is.

I can't help thinking he would slot straight into the way we're playing.

None league 4 years ago. I remember when we used to bring people in from the lower leagues.

Sometimes, they give you an extra 10% as they are grateful to be there.

Vardy deserves a lot of credit for what he is doing. It's a nice fairytale story since he came up through the ranks. Good luck to him.

However, he's not the player we need! He is enjoying a purple patch that is not in keeping with his usual level. If we signed him he would cost way more than he's really worth. The days of taking good players from other Premier League teams at a low or fair price are fading. With the new TV deal everyone wants top dollar. He's a hero there. They will be thinking of Europe. And his goals will keep them in the top flight, which is worth a fortune. So if we buy, they would want 30M or something ridiculous.

Stay away.

• Upvote 2

Vardy deserves a lot of credit for what he is doing. It's a nice fairytale story since he came up through the ranks. Good luck to him.

However, he's not the player we need! He is enjoying a purple patch that is not in keeping with his usual level. If we signed him he would cost way more than he's really worth. The days of taking good players from other Premier League teams at a low or fair price are fading. With the new TV deal everyone wants top dollar. He's a hero there. They will be thinking of Europe. And his goals will keep them in the top flight, which is worth a fortune. So if we buy, they would want 30M or something ridiculous.

Stay away.

This excactly.

Agree with G, he'd cost more than he's worth because he's worth so much more to Leicester than he would be to us. He's almost un-buyable really because of that.

He's no flash in the pan though, I think he's fucking brilliant, I love watching him.

Vardy is a joy to watch, as is a Leicester team that is walking on water at the moment.

But there is now way Klopp will pay silly money for Vardy. Much more likely he'll aim to develop Origi into a top striker. The raw talent is there, and I actually think Klopp can do it.

• Upvote 1

Vardy is a joy to watch, as is a Leicester team that is walking on water at the moment.

But there is now way Klopp will pay silly money for Vardy. Much more likely he'll aim to develop Origi into a top striker. The raw talent is there, and I actually think Klopp can do it.

Can't see it all with Origi, if Klopp manages to do it with him he's a miracle worker, I hope he can though, similar to Aubameyang I guess and he's world class now.

Fuck yeah you're right, Klopp can do it, Klopp can do anything in my eyes.

Can't see it all with Origi, if Klopp manages to do it with him he's a miracle worker, I hope he can though, similar to Aubameyang I guess and he's world class now.

Fuck yeah you're right, Klopp can do it, Klopp can do anything in my eyes.

Origi is 20. Where were Vardy, Aubameyang and Lewandovski when they were 20? Not saying Origi will make it, but he could. And his chances are a hell of a lot better with Klopp and his coaching team.

Fuck me, only weeks ago Sean O'Driscoll was our assistant manager. Please don't wake me up!

Vardi would be perfect for us......Danny ings type player but with jet heeled boots.actually think him on right and Ibe on left would be ideal at home.

Also like Drinkwater (he on loan from manure?) and mahrez (can't spell his name guys)

Tbh though I hope he stays at the Crisp Bowl and wins golden boot on way to a top four finish.love watching him play.....never leaves a drop of petrol left in the tank!