Quantcast
Leather Jackets - Page 11 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Leather Jackets

Anyone can pull off a leather as long as it's the right style and cut. Leathers are like suits, good ones look boss and bad ones look horrendous. 

• Upvote 4

I'd never considered myself a leather jacket kind of guy but Tony and Section have convinced me that it's my right to own one. I'm now officially in the market.

• Upvote 3

I'm wearing one right now.

As long as it's a good fit and doesn't go past your knees, you should be golden. Otherwise, you're straying into bouncer or school shooter territory.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Elite said:

The worst look, is those older fat blokes that wear leather jackets, stonewash denim jeans and white trainers. 

Woah,hold on there. That look has stood me in good stead for decades.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Woah,hold on there. That look has stood me in good stead for decades.

Repped. I base my look on a cross between Lovejoy and Mehmet from 1980s Eastenders.

• Upvote 2

Imagine being able to pull this off? Walk into Bootle Strand and it's Mountain Equipment bubble jackets agogo and you're just strutting in this. 

Amazing.

20190902_181005.jpg

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Imagine being able to pull this off? Walk into Bootle Strand and it's Mountain Equipment bubble jackets agogo and you're just strutting in this. 

Amazing.

20190902_181005.jpg

I’m not keen on the red bits. It’s like something Posh Spice might have dressed David Beckham in, in the 90s. 

• Upvote 1

On 18/12/2018 at 12:04, Section_31 said:

Anyone can pull off a leather as long as it's the right style and cut. Leathers are like suits, good ones look boss and bad ones look horrendous. 

How about a leather suit?

Years ago, a mate of mine told me he thought he'd seen Abel Xavier walking through Queen Square.  When he said it was a 6ft 2 black bloke with blonde spiky hair and beard, wearing an orange silk shirt and a purple leather suit, we concluded it probably was him.

• Upvote 2

Anyone had any good leather jacket interactions lately? Hardly anyone selling them online lately except for the dubious ones a sleazy uncle would wear with a scarf. They're a dying breed these jackets sadly.

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone had any good leather jacket interactions lately? Hardly anyone selling them online lately except for the dubious ones a sleazy uncle would wear with a scarf. They're a dying breed these jackets sadly.

This place does some ok ones...

https://www.soulrevolver.com/

I've got three leather jackets that I love so won't be getting another one for a long time.

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah they're smart them but they're quite tight fitting aren't they? I'm a fat bastard.

I don't actually have one, just liked the look of a couple of the jackets. I think they go through all your measurements with you before making the coat though.