You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leather Jackets

Bjornebye

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 18/12/2018 at 12:04, Section_31 said:

Anyone can pull off a leather as long as it's the right style and cut. Leathers are like suits, good ones look boss and bad ones look horrendous. 

How about a leather suit?

Years ago, a mate of mine told me he thought he'd seen Abel Xavier walking through Queen Square.  When he said it was a 6ft 2 black bloke with blonde spiky hair and beard, wearing an orange silk shirt and a purple leather suit, we concluded it probably was him.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone had any good leather jacket interactions lately? Hardly anyone selling them online lately except for the dubious ones a sleazy uncle would wear with a scarf. They're a dying breed these jackets sadly.

This place does some ok ones...

https://www.soulrevolver.com/

I've got three leather jackets that I love so won't be getting another one for a long time.

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah they're smart them but they're quite tight fitting aren't they? I'm a fat bastard.

I don't actually have one, just liked the look of a couple of the jackets. I think they go through all your measurements with you before making the coat though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...