You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah man, he's making a valid point. We are all hypocrites. 

What we all agree with is we don't want to see innocents die. And thats makes you all ok in my book. Except Kurtz who is a tory who kills old women. 

Go to bed

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What we all agree with is we don't want to see innocents die. And thats makes you all ok in my book. Except Kurtz who is a tory who kills old women. 

No he isn’t. He’s been caught out and as usual is being a cunt. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I haven't been caught out or been exposed. Stop waffling shite. 

I don't know what petition you're referring to. But, I haven't signed any petitions of late, so I'm guessing the answer will be no. 

It’s the one in the thread that you were complaining about. The one that not enough people have been posting in or just posting for effect. Fucking hell. 

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think we’re discussing the causes of double standards when it comes to atrocities committed by non white people. If you find it boring why are you still here ? 

I think it starts and ends with him being a supercilious cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It's a very valid point. 

A lot of the causes that are being championed in here tonight are only being mentioned to why aren't "the left" doing this or doing that?

That suggests that the real concern isn't actually the Uighurs or dead African kids, but rather their continuing obsession with "the left." 

It's actually quite distasteful to see the hijacking of truly horiffic global atrocities so that they can be used as a stick to beat "the left" with. 

3 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think we’re discussing the causes of double standards when it comes to atrocities committed by non white people. If you find it boring why are you still here ? 

Because your boring non-argument isn't the only thing being discussed here. But, it is the only boring thing being discussed here. 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's a very valid point. 

A lot of the causes that are being championed in here tonight are only being mentioned to why aren't "the left" doing this or doing that?

That suggests that the real concern isn't actually the Uighurs or dead African kids, but rather their continuing obsession with "the left." 

It's actually quite distasteful to see the hijacking of truly horiffic global atrocities so that they can be used as a stick to beat "the left" with. 

I tell you what you’ve some bollocks on you to try and spin it like that.  Hats off. 

Edit. And those truly horrific atrocities in a global scale weren’t quite bad enough to sign a petition. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

I tell you what you’ve some bollocks on you to try and spin it like that.  Hats off. 

It's all evidenced. They're issues that have never been mentioned before on here or haven't been mentioned for ages. And then when they get their first mention on here or the subject matter is resurrected, it's clearly been couched in terms of how "the left" are acting regarding these issues. 

It's a distasteful form of rightie virtue signalling. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's all evidenced. They're issues that have never been mentioned before on here or haven't been mentioned for ages. And then when they get their first mention on here or the subject matter is resurrected, it's clearly been couched in terms of how "the left" are acting regarding these issues. 

Your postings would suggest you are most vexed by Israel and fascists. Am I wrong?

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Ha ha ha, it’s fucking beautiful. You can interpret intent in every post, but your lack of posting can’t be interpreted, and certainly not your not signing the petition. 

Mince. 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

How can you not interpret a person's real intent when it's so obvious?

Well you could be that fucking desperate not to be wrong that you assume bad intentions in every post. But only a fucking cunt would do that. 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

That’s just what’s happening here chief. 

You're just not very good at this. 

It's like debating with someone else's Twitter feed. You robbed the Unicorn drawing shout yesterday from Ricky Gervais. It's also worth noting that your recent go to phrase of "soft bigotry of low expectations" seems to be fairly popular amongst righties on Twitter at the moment (https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Soft bigotry&src=typed_query&f=live

First it was podcasts, then Pew surveys, now parrot fashion regurgitation of rightie Twitter talking points. 

Do you even have one single original thought in your head? 

21 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

You're just not very good at this. 

It's like debating with someone else's Twitter feed. You robbed the Unicorn drawing shout yesterday from Ricky Gervais. It's also worth noting that your recent go to phrase of "soft bigotry of low expectations" seems to be fairly popular amongst righties on Twitter at the moment (https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Soft bigotry&src=typed_query&f=live

First it was podcasts, then Pew surveys, now parrot fashion regurgitation of rightie Twitter talking points. 

Do you even have one single original thought in your head? 

No mate, I’m just not capable of going up

against an intellectual powerhouse like yourself.  

Soft bigotry of low expectations was written for Bush, it’s fucking years old. But, must have missed the clever kids.  

Pew surveys are facts, never convenient when you have a point to miss. 

Do you have any original thoughts? To be fair it’s be surprising. Give us just one. Come on, one original thought.  I mean I’m fucking stupid, but a clever lad like you must have loads. Give us one single original thought.  

Edit: 5 years since I first used it.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

No mate, I’m just not capable of going up

against an intellectual powerhouse like yourself.  

Soft bigotry of low expectations was written for Bush, it’s fucking years old. But, must have missed the clever kids.  

Pew surveys are facts, never convenient when you have a point to miss. 

Do you have any original thoughts? To be fair it’s be surprising. Give us just one. Come on, one original thought.  I mean I’m fucking stupid, but a clever lad like you must have loads. Give us one single original thought.  

Pew surveys are facts. 

I'm done. 

Done. 

I'll post my thoughts in a rightie twitter feed and you can read them there and pretend they're your own, Rico Gervais. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Pew surveys are facts. 

I'm done. 

Done. 

I'll post my thoughts in a rightie twitter feed and you can read them there and pretend they're your own, Rico Gervais. 

Come on, you can do it. Just blind us with your original thought. 

I checked, I used the bigotry quote in 2016. Did you miss it then? 

Please don’t give up on me. Just share your thoughts. I mean you have so many. Original ones too.  Come on, share with us stupids.