You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Come on, you can do it. Just blind us with your original thought. 

I checked, I used the bigotry quote in 2016. Did you miss it then? 

Please don’t give up on me. Just share your thoughts. I mean you have so many. Original ones too.  Come on, share with us stupids. 

I've shared many of my thoughts above. 

As for your use of the quote, I'm not going to respond to your question as you're doing that stupid thing again of trying to attribute something to me that I didn't actually say. Just pause. And actually read what I said. It'll save you typing irrelevant nonsense that I won't answer anyway. 

See, I can be nice and helpful at times. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Anyway, night all. 

My job here is done. Engaging brains on a different subject matter so the trannies and muslims get another night off. 

Peace out! 

Yes love, like some kind of hero.

amazing that you manage it really.  

Imagine thinking the Isreal/Palastine conflict is anything other than a middle class/liberal wet dream to get outraged about over twitter or any other social media shit hole on the internet blimey.

Do people actually think your average person gives a shit about this day to day?

On 27/03/2021 at 21:33, A Red said:

I think you need to look at who are carrying out the atrocities. If they are white then its full on and marches, badges, flags etc, if any other colour its "yeah they're cunts" and move on. Its a form of racism, we expect better of white people but brown people well they're being brown people.

You better hope Nigel Farage doesn't see this. He will get his lawyers to sue you for copyright. 

On 27/03/2021 at 22:39, Colonel Kurtz said:

Yeah the audience at the last Labour Party conference was a sea of Congo flags, they just looked like Palestinian ones. I must need a new tv. Seriously though, you can’t possibly be arguing that the left (or the right) have been protesting about African atrocities with the same enthusiasm they have for Palestine. Hardly anybody in the west gives a fuck about dead African kids and that’s an awkward truth for all of us. 

Eh? Nobody in this country gives a fuck about Africans? What about Bobby Geldof and this fella then? 

This is incredibly offensive to the Catholics.  It’s a BBC presenter, academic and regular on our TVs. Why does she feel it ok to offend them?  Is it because this kind of offence is ok, and less likely to get her head chopped off?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The whole Easter thing is their kink isn’t it?  More so than than the other Christian sects.  

(Before you start wanking on, St Christopher’s, Harrytown and Aquinas 6th Form). 

No it was a genuine question, I think Orthodox Christians are very big on Easter too, didn't know Protestants aren't.  I though it was considered the biggest Christian holiday, even though Christmas is the people's favourite.

Just now, SasaS said:

No it was a genuine question, I think Orthodox Christians are very big on Easter too, didn't know Protestants aren't.  I though it was considered the biggest Christian holiday, even though Christmas is the people's favourite.

At school it was rammed down our throats (amongst other things) that it was the big one for Catholics and that’s what made us ace.  It was much more important than Christmas.  Obviously we all thought that was bollocks as no amount of chocolate is as good as a bike or Atari. 

24 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

At school it was rammed down our throats (amongst other things) that it was the big one for Catholics and that’s what made us ace.  It was much more important than Christmas.  Obviously we all thought that was bollocks as no amount of chocolate is as good as a bike or Atari. 

But as a grown up nowadays it's far less stressful and expensive.

For some strange reason the weather on Good Friday is always glorious. 

31 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Eucharist, Transubstantiation and the Great Schism?

37 minutes ago, SasaS said:

The Dutch ones are. Not big on buying Easter eggs like but it is their most important time by far. 

10 hours ago, SasaS said:

I went to The Church of Scotland (Protestant) as a child & Easter was massive.

Catholics tend to think everything is about them, especially noncing.

• 3 months later...

Seems like she's making a fair point to me.

10 years imprisonment for defacing a statue on the grounds of the emotional harm it does to gammons and flag shaggers vs nothing for the deliberate emotional harm caused by cartoons about Muhammed (PBUH).