You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

11 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Scientology?

Ha ha, it’s my go-to!

Atom bombs, ancient aliens, possession, auditing, set up by a grifter right before our eyes.  

Edit: I missed volcano prisons

Double edit: and the outrage of their behaviour when someone leaves, they try to disrupt the new lives, blackmail ‘apostates‘ and follow them. There’s even films on Netflix about them trying to fuck over those who leave.  Compare that to the apologists for chopping someone’s head off ‘well, maybe they shouldn’t have provoked them’ 

On 23/10/2020 at 08:17, Colonel Kurtz said:

All religions pretty much without exception promise eternal life. That's what they trade on, the universal fear of dying. They are all snake oil salesmen providing bogus comfort blankets to people who can't cope with the concept of their own mortality. I despise all religion but that said, I do like visiting old churches. 

Thats what put me off, the promise of eternal life, life fucking sucks, now if they offered drugs and rock and roll I'd be at front of the chapel.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Saw this in the Guardian, if I was going to make up a quote from a Frenchman this is exactly how it'd read.

“I was selling croissants when a man came in and said to me: ‘Monsieur, there’s a decapitated woman in the cathedral’.

"I was so shocked I said sacre bleu and nearly dropped my string of onions."

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Saw this in the Guardian, if I was going to make up a quote from a Frenchman this is exactly how it'd read.

“I was selling croissants when a man came in and said to me: ‘Monsieur, there’s a decapitated woman in the cathedral’.

Mon dieu! Mon ami

I think its just best not to bother with the fucking news anymore.

They need a reformation or something. Fucking ridiculous getting upset about a cartoon.

If you want to get upset about fairies in the sky or cartoons about them, fine do it in your Church or home, don't pester every other cunt with your pish. There are far bigger fish to fry at the moment.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

France is a bit low hanging fruit isn't it? Nobody going anywhere near an American embassy these days because they know how batshit Trump is. Maybe there is method to his madness after all.

I reckon a good ol bit of Muslim terrorism on USA soil right now would be just the shot in the arm the Trump campaign needs.