You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) 08/11/15

Megadrive Man

Give us a bit of luck ffs

Think this is a lot of it.

Seen a lot of moaning on here, and there were individual players who were poor, but on the whole I'm sure we had far more shots and from much more dangerous areas than Palace.  Unlucky not to at least take a point from this game.

Since I don't hold out much hope for this season, personally, I'm much more concerned with performances than results.  It's a terrible result, of course, but the performance has not actually been that bad.  Put Sturridge in there instead of Benteke and give us a decent bounce of the ball now and again and we win that game comfortably.

• Upvote 1

Was part of our software identifying players with low football intelligence. No less than we deserved today. We can be unlucky but when you have players like mignolet, can and a few others that create bad luck out of thin air you are always starting with a slight uphill battle. I can still see improvements just through being coached properly in today's game but sometimes parts just need completely replacing,

• Upvote 2

That game would have been put to bed with a decent striker, its a pity the £32 million fuck head spent on Benteskey didnt provide us with one.

Average striker at best. 

Makes the wrong runs at the wrong times, doesnt get involved enough with the general play, and takes far too many chances to score. 

Shocking performance by him today

Palace were well organised and Zaha was class. We had nothing much up front to worry them and after Moreno and Can had gifted them the lead it was always going to be a tough ask.

Hopefully this will inject some realism into the perception of the scale of the task facing Klopp

We are still shite at the back and have nothing up front