You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) 08/11/15

Megadrive Man

I am expecting a tough game on the back of an away trip to Russia.

Palace were dominant in this fixture last season, but I can see a very different match this time round. 

I would like to see Ibe come in for Milner after Ibe's winning goal on Thursday and I would start Firmino ahead of Lallana.

-----------Mignolet-----------

Clyne Skrtel Sakho Moreno

-----------Lucas Can---------- 

----Ibe Coutinho Firmino----

------------Benteke-------------

• Upvote 1

Old school grind out a 1-0 after a European away win would do. Still, we owe them for last season and hope to hell we batter them.

I feel that way about every team we play, sure, but I've had especially enough of this lot.

3-0, Benteke hat trick.

I'd say Palace would be favourites if we were still under Rodgers - with Klopp we are slight favourites in my book. They are a decent team but are on a bit of a shite run and if we are serious about challenging for top 4 this is a game we should be and need to be winning.

Palace were dominant in this fixture last season, but I can see a very different match this time round. 

I would like to see Ibe come in for Milner after Ibe's winning goal on Thursday and I would start Firmino ahead of Lallana.

Cunt ref.

• Upvote 1

The back 5 picks itself right now and I'd love to see what that front 4 can do together, as they each offer something slighty different. It's a coin toss between Can and Milner though.

I think the most important thing isn't three points. Sounds weird. I think the most important thing is the transition from doubters to believers. I may be a Klopp-kiss-ass but the fun and esprit de corps has to come back into our game - even regardless of a victory. If we start putting the pressure on three-points-every-game thenwe will heighten the fear factor and it will spiral downwards.

3 points would be great. Being hard to beat and playing a new, repeatable and enjoyable playing style will be better. Then things will spiral upwards...results will follow etc.

I am still in the honeymoon period and a bit soppy-softie. Long may it continue.

• Upvote 4