You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

AWAY Rubin Kazan, Thursday, 5 November,

Skrtel Milk

Very good and controlled performance, unfortantely our good play wasn't rewarded with goals. Delighted for Ibe, he was outstanding and a brilliant run and finish for his first for the club, not too dissimilar to Sterling's first against Reading. Lovren had a very good game as did Sakho, and Firmino again promising just needs to relax a little more, but a lot to be happy about. I love Klopp, what a bloke.

• Upvote 1

To me, that was massive. If  for no other reason than further chipping away at the mediocrity that has become the norm at the club, the great effort amounting to nothing.

Everything went against us in this game, including some of the worst officiating I've seen in a long time - 20 fouls called against us, nearly all within the last 15' - and we still fucking won, not drew.

Well done.

• Upvote 1

Woooooooooooow.

That was exciting.

Finally, a great European night. Rubin are really good.

What a goal by Ibe. I can already see improvement in his movement and passing since Klopp took over.

We should have had a penalty.

Someone needs to fuck Michael Owen in the ass with a microphone and let one of his horses take a turn too. Fucking cunt.

• Upvote 2

Controlled the game for the most part and a mush deserved win in the end. Sakho was brilliant once again, and made up for Ibe. His confidence looked shot to pieces before Klopp's arrival, but he's back to his very best again. The improvement in his off the ball movement under Klopp is truly remarkable, he used to be completely static without the ball.

Feels weird going into matches knowing the manager will make the right substitutions, have the team organised defensively, and have players in support of the forward. I don't like it one bit.

I keep thinking its all a dream and I'm going to wake up to a pair of white gnashers looking back at me on the TV saying what a great performance by the team after a dismal draw.